Contact Me






Thursday, March 21, 2013

Schnucks Mobile App


Schnucks Mobile App

If you have a smartphone and haven't already downloaded Schnucks App, you should.

Available for both iPhone and Android.

Here is what I love about the app:
  • View the weekly ad on my phone
  • Search for  the current price of an item
  • Find out which aisle an item is located in
  • Scan a product at the store (or home) to see the current price - for those time the shelf price doesn't match the price you've seen posted here.

Plus there are other applications I'm sure other would find helpful:  find store location, create shopping lists, and  fill  pharmacy prescriptions.

For those of you using Schnucks App, what do you find most useful?  My store is remodelling, so I'm sure I will be using it a lot to figure out where items are located when they are done.



0 comments:

Post a Comment