Contact Me






Friday, December 13, 2013

Change Zip Code on Coupons.com

Change Zip Code on Coupons.com

I recently purchase a new computer (the old one died) and it came with Windows 8.  I could no longer change the zip code on coupons.com like I had previously.

If you are having problems changing the zip code, here is what I do not to accomplish the task


1. Sign in on coupons.com  (upper right hand corner of the page.)


2. Once you are signed in, click on "Your Profile" in the drop down menu.

3. Edit the zip code - you will need to enter the zip code and state it corresponds with.


4. At any time, you can click on "Local" and it will tell you what zip code is currently entered in your profile.

I hope this helps anyone having problems changing zip codes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just got a new Windows 8 computer last weekend and have a lot to learn. This will help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa - I still have a lot to learn too.

      Delete