Contact Me






Thursday, July 4, 2013

Schnucks: Doubling to $0.55 Coupons in Some St Louis Area Stores

Schnucks Doubles - Week of July 3, 2013

If you take a look at this week's Schnucks online ad, you might see some St Louis area stores advertising double coupons up to $0.55.

I talked to Schnucks Customer Affairs on Wednesday morning.  They told me they were aware that doubling to $0.55 coupon was in some of their online ad, but it was an error and they were going to fix it.   They would only double to $0.40 this week in all St Louis area stores.

To find out, the misprint  was not only in their online ad, but also the ads customers find in-store.  So, it looks like some (maybe all) of the stores with the misprint will honor double coupons up to $0.55.

Here are the store will the misprint.  Confirm at the store you shop that they will honor double coupons up to $0.55. If you let me know what your store is doing, I'll update this post with what's is happening.

St Louis - South City
Arsenal
Hampton Village

West County
Des Peres
Bellerive Plaza
Chesterfield
Twin Oaks - Confirmed
Richmond Center
Kehrs Mill
Brentwood
Ballwin - Confirned
Wildwood - Confirmed
Webster Groves
Kirkwood
Lindbergh
Ladue
Eureka Point
Woods Mill

South County
Butler Hill
Telegraph
Richardson Road
Crestwood - Confirmed

St Charles County
Mid Rivers
Dardenne Crossing
Harvester
Cottleville
O'Fallon

See this week's Schnucks coupon match ups.

7 comments:

  1. The Wildwood store is honoring up to .55 doubled. I just called and they said a memo had just come out saying that they would be honoring the printed ad. My ad that came in the paper says .55 on 1 page and .40 on another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just called Crestwood and they confirmed that they are honoring the ad, so doubles up to .55. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I stopped at the store I shop late morning yesterday and talked to a manager. He was absolutely clueless about the misprint. He must not have read his email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twin Oaks is also honoring the doubles up to .55. I was there this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Ballwin today and was told they are not honoring doubles up to 55 cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one on Manchester Rd? If so, whoever told you that was wrong. My daughter had to pick up my other daughter from that area tonight and I sent her in with a few cpns to help me out. Anyway, all the .55 cpns doubled. You may have spoken to someone who had not been informed yet.

      Delete
  6. Thanks all for the updates.

    ReplyDelete