Contact Me






Sunday, January 11, 2009

It was a Great Week for Free!

I was so busy shopping for free items this week it was hard to devote the time I wanted to my blog. When my total on a Walgreens trip came to -.62, the cashier told me, "You really know how to work those coupons."


This week for free: $223.89 of merchandise


  • 30 SoyJoy Bars


  • 18 Bottles of Garnier Fructis hair products


  • 10 Packages of Stayfree products


  • 6 Boxes or Totino's Pizza Rolls


  • 5 Bags of Luden's Cough Drops


  • 5 BEN AND JERRY'S


  • 3 Johnson's Buddy Bars


  • 3 Bags of Walgreens Snacks


  • 2 & 1/2 Pounds of Round Steak


  • 2 SlimQuick Energy Shots


  • and a box of Dishwasher Detergent


Was it just me humming the Twelve Days of Christmas as they read this list?

My freebies this week came from Walgreens, Schnucks, CVS, and Shop N Save. I plan on blogging about all those stores, plus a few more when I get this blogging thing under control.

When I was getting ready to take that picture, my youngest told me, "Mom we don't need any more shampoo and that must be a lifetime supply of . . ." as he pointed. I'd agree with him.

I have a friend who works for a social services agency, so I plan on packaging up most of the freebies and asking her if she would take them to her fellow employees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment