Contact Me






Monday, March 9, 2009

Aldis Price Check 3/8/09

I'm naming my weekly Adlis' post "Price Check." I will be posting the dairy and bread prices that sometimes fluctuate, and the best produce prices for the week.

There are a few really good buys in produce this week. My family loves fresh pineapple, and I love it when Aldis has them for 99 cents. I've never seen them anywhere close to this price at the "big" stores.

I find I can get better prices on other grocery items at the "big" stores when I match coupons to sales. If I'm missing something at Aldis, please leave a comment or e-mail me.


:: Deals I found at Aldis this Week ::

Skim Milk, 1 gallon - $1.99
2% Milk, 1 gallon - $1.99
Whole Milk, 1 gallon - $2.10
Orange Juice, 1/2 gal. - $1.89

Large Eggs, dozen - $1.09
Block Cheese, 8 oz. - $1.29
Shredded Cheese, 12 oz. - $2.49
Sliced American Cheese - $1.49
Sour Cream - .99
Butter, 1 lb. - $1.99
Margarine, sticks, 1lb. - .55

Wheat Sandwich Bread - $1.19
White Sandwich Bread - .79
Hamburger & Hot Dog Buns - .85

Pineapple, fresh, whole - .99 each
Apples, many different varieties - .39 lb.
Grapefruit - .29 each
Bananas - .45 lb.
Yukon Gold Potatoes, 5 lb. bag - .99

If you haven't shopped at Aldis, or it has been a while:1. Make sure you have a quarter to unlock a shopping cart. The carts are like luggage carts at the airport. You rent them for a quarter, and you get your quarter back when you return the cart.
2. Take your own bags. Aldis does not provide free bags for your groceries
3. Aldis now accepts debit cards.
4. Aldis does not accept coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment