Contact Me






Friday, May 22, 2009

Saved 99% at Schnucks this Week

What a great week for shopping at Schnucks. It's hard to believe how many free items they had and the Kraft BBQ sauce money-maker all in the same week. I even ventured out to Twin Oaks to take advantage of them matching Shop 'n Save's $10 off $50 Thursday.

Schnucks - several trips


Before coupons & sales: $154.39
Total spent: $1.38
Total saved: $153.01 or 99%

Shop 'n Save - 2 trips


Before coupons & sales: $156.98
Total spent: $24.29
Total saved: $132.69 or 85%

Dierbergs

Before coupons & sales: $38.67
Total spent: $12.58
Total saved: $26.09 or 67%

Aldi

Schnucks price: $14.39
Aldi Price: $10.15
Total saved: $4.24 or 29%

Weekly Total
Total before coupons & sales: $364.43
Total spent: $48.40
Total saved: $316.03 or 87%

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That's truly amazing. Do your Schnuck's savings include the Unilever coupon that printed at the register? Wish I was closer to Twin Oaks! I didn't get anywhere near that low, but I'm certainly not complaining. I saved a bunch this week as well!

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jeri you did awesome!!! Looks like you are all set for Memorial Day weekend. We will be right over. Oh wait...it's too long a drive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did awesome at Schnucks. I really need to start paying more attention to what you are doing! I never to that well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I thought my 45% savings was good, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had problems with my kraft coupons yesterday. The miracle whip ones would not go thru so they couldn't take them. Also the ragu ones beeped as well but she pushed them thru since they weren't internet ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staci - Yes, I used my Unilever & Kraft Cats to finish up this weeks shopping.

    Cindy - You are welcome anytime as long as your family eats BBQ sauce.

    Lisa - I menu plan from the panty and only buy what is on a really great sale.

    Tara - Anytime you gave money it's great.

    Anonymous - I'm sorry you had problems with your coupons beeping. I wonder if it was the register you were at? I have used lots of Miracle Whip and Ragu coupons with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous - I have coupons that don't scan through fairly often, but I've not had them rejected. The cashier just enters them manually. It is possible, so next time I would ask that they call a CSM over. HTH!

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does schnucks double coupon in St. Louis? They don't in Columbia. I wish I lived there!

    ReplyDelete