Contact Me






Saturday, August 29, 2009

Coupon Preview 8/30/09

Sunday's St Louis Post Dispatch has Three coupon inserts - SmartSources, RedPlum and Proctor & Gamble

Some of my favorite coupons this week:
  • FREE single roll or Marcal Small Steps Bath Tissue, Paper Towel or Facial Tissue
  • B1G1 Chef Michael's Canine Creations - TARGET COUPON
  • B1G1 Tag Body Spray or Invisible Solid
  • $5 off an animal price $10 or more at Build-A-Bear
  • $4 off Schick razor or refill - TARGET COUPON
  • $2 off Hartz Crunch & Clean Treat
  • $2 off Endust Free
  • $2 off 2 Kellogg's Cereals
  • $1.25 off 2 Quaker Instant, Quick or Old Fashioned Oats
  • $1 off any Super Smokers Cooked Meat Product
  • $1 off any Jennie-O Turkey Store product
  • $1 off Eckrich Smoked Sausage or Franks
  • $1 off any Carefree Ultra Protection Product
  • $1 off Formula 409 product
  • $1 of Mr. Clea n Magic Eraser
  • $1 any Air Wick Aqua Essences
  • $1 off any Covergirl product
  • .75 off Colgate
  • .55 off Wonder Classic White Bread
  • .50 off any Success Rice product
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$ and Dollar Tree sell the Sunday Post Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. They usually have the Sunday paper left around on Monday also. Find the Deal$ or Dollar Tree closest to you.

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I just bought three papers and none of them had the smartsource insert im in st. louis county...bought the papers at dollar tree. Is this a mistake, based on the post there are supposed to be three inserts...is there anything i can do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadina - Bummer, I purchased a paper at Deal$ in the city this morning and it had all three inserts, so your papers should have had all three also. I would try to return them. It never hurts to ask. Tell the clerk you were pruchasing them just for the inserts and they were short an insert. If they don't let you return them you could call the Post-Dispatch.

    Sometimes, papers are short an insert. I find it more often in the paper deliverd to the house than the ones I buy. I always thumb through the papers I buy to make sure they have all the inserts I'm expecting before I pay for them.

    Good luck on getting this resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Smart Source inserts in my Post Dispatch and in the Sunday Suburban Journal (both are delivered to my house on Fri night/Sat morn). One had Excedrin coupons and one didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ - I wonder if the discepancies are on purpose or if it just happens?

    ReplyDelete