Contact Me






Saturday, August 29, 2009

Walgreens Healhty Savings Coupon Booklet

Walgreens has a new coupon booklet available in the stores. I found it on the front check out counter.

All the coupons are Walgreen coupons so they can be stacked (used along with) manufacturers coupons. Coupons expire 12/31/09.

Walgreens coupons in the Booklet:
.50 Airborne, 10 ct.
$3 Silent Snooz Snore Relief
$3 Claritin, 24 or 30 ct.
$1 Alka-Seltzer Plus
$2 Theraflu
$2 Comtrex or 4Way
$3 SinuCleanse Neti Pot
.50 Ricola Cough Drops
.50 Little Noses and Little Allergies
$1 Oscillo Adult or Children's, 5 or 6 dose
$2 Triaminic Liquids, 4 oz. or Thin Strips, 14 ct.
$1 Pedialyte Oral Electorlyte
$2 Walgreens Mucus Relief, 60 ct.
$1 Wal-Flu, 6 or 8.3 oz.
$1 Walgreens Children's Cough Syrup, 4 oz.
$1 Walgreens Neti Pot/Sinus Was Salt Jar, 10 oz.
$1 Walgreens Cold/Flu Relief Twin Pack
$1 Wal-Trussin, 12 oz.
$3 Walgreens Allergy, 150 ct.
$1 Pepto-Bismol InstaCool Chewable Tablets, 30 ct.

4 comments:

  1. I already went to 2 Walgreens store but still could not find this booklet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been back to Walgreens this week. I'll keep my eyes open and let you know where I see them if I can find one again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found them on the table they set up in the front of the store with information about flu shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachele - Thanks for the sighting information.

    ReplyDelete