Contact Me






Monday, October 19, 2009

Beer Rebate - $5 on Game Day Snacks

Rebate I found at a Shop 'n Save, compliments of Heineken.

Get $5 by mail with the purchase of $5.01 worth of Game Day Snacks (chips, nuts, popcorn and/or pretzels).

Valid purchase dates 8/1/09 - 10/31/09

No Beer purchase required in Missouri, AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, NC, NJ, OK, UT or WV.

It's not uncommon for beer rebate forms to appear towards the end of their valid dates. I save all my receipts, so when I find a rebate, I just look back through my receipts and find the participating products I've already purchased and send in my form. Beer rebates are like finding money on the store shelf!

Heads up: Another rebate you might be able to find - Get $5 if you buy $6 worth of chicken wings, complements of Heineken. I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's out there.

Thanks, Shawn the Plumber for tipping me off to this rebate! And of course Thanks, Heineken!

0 comments:

Post a Comment