Contact Me






Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Schnucks Deals: 10/12/09 - 10/18/09

Note: The Twin Oaks store matches Shop 'n Save's $10 off $50 Thursday deal. Make sure you take a Shop 'n Save ad with you to the Twin Oaks Schnucks to take advantage of this offer.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad here.
Print this post


:: Deals with Coupon Match-Ups ::

Campbell's Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup - 5/$4
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE
Final price: .30 each when you buy 2

Swanson Broth - 10/$6
.40 off 3 - 9/27/09 SS
Final price: .33 each when you buy 3

Dannon Yogurt Cups - 10/$5
.60 off 6 - 8/16/09 SS (Hurry! expires 10/15)
or $1 off 10 - 9/13/09 SS
Final price: .40 each

Totino's Party Pizzas - 9/$10
$1 off 4 - 9/13/09 GM
or $1.25 off 6 - 10/4/09 GM
Final price: .86 to .90 each

Cookie Crisp Cereal -5/$10
$1.10 coupon available in the Better at Home coupon booklet
or $1 off 2 internet printable HERE
Final price: .90 to $1.50 each

SuperPretzel Soft Pretzels or Pretzelfils - 3/$5
.50 - 9/27/09 RP and 8/16/09 RP
Final price: $1.17 each

Wishbone Salad Dressing - 3/$5
$1 off 2 8/2/09 RP
Final price: $1.17 each when you buy 2

Honey Nut Cheerios - 5/$10
.55 internet printable HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.45 each

Keebler Club Crackers - $1.99
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE
Final cost: $1.49 each when you buy 2

General Mills Cereal - 5/$10
Kix, Lucky Charms, Reese's Puffs
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE
Final price: $1.50 each

Lean Cuisine - $1.99
$1 off 2 - 9/13/09 RP
Final price: $1.66 each when you buy 3

Johnsonville Cooked Sausage Links - 2/$5
.55 - 9/13/09 SS
Final price: $1.95 each

Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks or Fillets - $3.99
$1.50 internet printable HERE (30013 zip)
Final price: $2.49 each
Don't forget about the Real Meal Deal offer

Van de Kamp's Fish Sticks or Fillets - $3.99
$1.50 internet printable HERE (77477 zip)
Final price: $2.49 each
Don't forget about the Real Meal Deal offer


:: Other Good Deals ::

Schnucks Bratwurst, sold in 3 lb. pkgs. - $1.99 lb.
Boneless Rolled Boston Pork Roast - $1.99 lb.

Fall Squash - .50 lb.
Washington Apples - 10 lbs./$10
Pepsi 2 Liters - 10/$10

7 comments:

  1. HELP PLEASE... Last Oct. 4, I did the Green Giant Vegetable deal suggested by Jen. Bought 15 boxes in one transaction and got back (3)$3 and (5)$1 Cats. I went to Schnucks Hampton tonight to use ALL of them in one transaction of 7 pounds of beef (which I have a raincheck from last week) but the Cashier and the Manager won't let me use all of them at once. They told me that I can only use ONE Catalina per ONE shopping order though it does not say this on the Cats. I felt like my heart dropped to the ground with disappointment. I did not know that this is Schnucks Cats policy. Is this really their storewide policy in using the Cats??? It seems so absurd. I got ALL 8 Cats in one transaction BUT I cannot use ALL of them in one transaction. So frustrating. Spent more than an hour in the store then went out in the rain with nothing. SCHNUCKS minus CHN!!! (sorry if I'm being mean, can't help myself) :( .

    ReplyDelete
  2. coupon.girl - I'm sorry to hear you had problems using your Cats. I've always been able to use more than one Cat. in a transaction.

    I called Schnucks Cosumer Affairs this morning. I was told if it is a Cat for $ off your next transaction they do not limit of how many you can use.

    If a cashier balks at the coupons you should ask to speak to the manager on duty. If the manager won't take, them then I would call Schnucks and complain.

    Keep us posted how you resolved this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your help Ms. Jeri! Called Schnucks Consumer Affairs yesterday to complain. At first, the person I spoke to said that it's their store's policy. Then I told him that it's so absurd to be going back & forth the store just to be able to use $3 and $1 Cats. He said he'll call me back which he did and told me that I can use all the Cats in just one transaction. I asked him if already informed the Schnucks Hampton about this and he said that he did. So I called Hampton store to confirm with the manager and he said he has just spoken with the person from Consumer Affairs about it and that their store people will already be advised to take Cats in one transaction. Manager even said that they were cautious about the Cats because they got employees fired before for stealing them. Am not being sensitive but this made me feel worse. As if I stole the Cats. Don't they know that people who generally generalize, generally lies!?!? Manager even told me that customers don't get lots of Cats in one transaction. I guess he and his people ought to know more about their Cats deals. Anyway, I went back last night. Used Cats in one transaction and there was no hassle anymore. I guess Schnucks Hampton store people now are well informed, fingers crossed. Sorry if I still sound mean, it was just SOOO MUCH TROUBLE, WASTE OF TIME AND WASTE OF GAS NOT TO MENTION GETTING WET FROM THE RAIN. :( Wish me and my husband didn't experience this and I hope no one else will because it really "SCHNUCKS minus CHN!!!" :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies for the long ranting. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. coupon.girl - No need to apologize, I think we all feel your frunstration - understandably so. Thank you for persuing this issue. You have made using Cats. easier for all of us.

    I sent you email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the Kirkwood Schnucks this morning the pouches of the regular Bumblebee tuna were marked down to .69 (they were .99 last week) and the Albacore was .99. If anyone has coupons for .50-1.00 off Bumblebee pouches, this would be a good time to use them. Sorry I didnt notice how long these prices are good for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CJ - Thanks for the info. Did you use any of the Bumbleebee coupons and did they beep? I'll try to get to Schnucks and check for the ending date on this deal.

    ReplyDelete