Contact Me






Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shop 'n Save Deals: 11/9/09 - 11/14/09


$10 off $50 purchase on Thursday.

This week's, ad has a manufacturer coupon in it for FREE Orange Juice when you purchase (4) Kellogg's Cereals. Shop 'n Save has a couple of Kellogg's cereals in their ad, but not at a price I will pay for cereal. Clip this coupon and hang on to it; it doesn't expire until 12/3/09. There will be a great deal somewhere to use this coupon before it expires.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Shop 'n Save's full ads here.

Remember:
1. $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday.
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - purchase right at $50 of items and save 20% before coupons.


:: Catalina Deal ::
Save $5 on you next purchase when you spend $20 on the participating products listed below.
Pillsbury Brownie Mix - $1
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .30 each when you buy 2

PET Evaporated Milk - .88
$1 off 3 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: .55 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .37 each when you buy 3

Pillsbury Ready to Spread Frosting - $1.48
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: .98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .68 each when you buy 2

Pillsbury Premium Brownie Mix - $1.48
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: .98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .68 each when you buy 2

Pillsbury Cookie Mix - $1.48
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: .98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .68 each when you buy 2

Crisco Original Spray - $2.48
$1 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each
Thursday price: .98 each

Hungry Jack Pancake Mix, 32 oz. - $1.88
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $1.28 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1 each when you buy 2

Smucker's Jam, 12 oz. - $1.98
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Pillsbury Banana Quick Bread - $1.98
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Pillsbury Brownie Minis - $1.97
$1 off 2 - 9/27/09 RP
Final price: $1.47 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - $1.98
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Crisco Shortening Stick - $2.98
$1 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $1.98 each
Thursday price: $1.38 each


Crisco Oil, 48 oz. vegetable or canola - $3.48
$1 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $2.48 each
Thursday price: $1.78 each

Hungry Jack Syrup, 27.6 oz. - $2.88
$1 off 2 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $2.38 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.80 each when you buy 2

Pillsbury Easy Frost No-Fuss Frosting, aerosol can - $2.97
$1 off 2 - 9/27/09 RP
Final price: $2.47 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.88 each when you buy 2

Folgers Coffee, 22.6-34.5 oz. - $6.47
$1 - 11/8/09 RP
Final price: $5.47 each
Thursday price: $4.18 each


Pillsbury Cake Mixes - .98 (.78 Thursday price)
Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes, 15.3 oz. - $1.48 ($1.18)
Smucker's Spoonable Toppings or Magic Shell - $1.58 ($1.26)
Dunkin Donuts Coffee, 12 oz. - $6.47 ($5.18)


:: In-Store Coupon ::
Buy (1) Sara Lee Homestyle Pie and Get a 48 oz. carton of Breyers Ice Cream FREE. (coupon available in-store)

Sara Lee Homestyle Pies - $3.48
Breyers Ice Cream - $2.98

There is a .75 Breyers coupon in the 10/18/09 RP insert.
You might be able to stack it with the in-store coupon for additional savings.


:: In-Ad Coupon ::
FREE 59 oz. carton of Tropicana Trop50 Orange Juice (up to $4.99) when you purchase any 4 Quaker or Aunt Jemima participating products.

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - $1.98
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE
or .75 off 2 - 10/11/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 to $1.61 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 to $1.21 each when you buy 2

Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix, 32 oz. - $1.98
$1 off 2 - 8/30/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Quaker Instant Oatmeal - $2.48
$1.25 off 2 -8/30/09 RP
Final price: $1.86 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.36 each when you buy 2

Quaker True Delights or Fiber & Omega 3 Bars - $2.48
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE
Final price: $1.98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.48 each when you buy 2

Aunt Jemima Syrup, 24 oz. - $2.48
$1 off 2 - 8/30/09 RP
Final price: $1.98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.48 each when you buy 2

Quaker Cereal - $1.98
Quaker Oatmeal to Go Squares - $2.48


:: Deals with Coupon Match-Ups ::

9 Lives Canned Cat Food, 4 ct. pkg. - $1
$1 off 3 -10/25/09 RP
Final price: .67 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .47 each when you buy 3

Special K Crackers - $1.88
$1 internet printable HERE and HERE **
Final price: .88 each
Thursday price: .50 each

Sobe Life Water - $1
.25 internet printable HERE
Final price: .75 each
Thursday price: .55 each

Asian Sensation Appetizers - $1.98
$1 - 7/19/09 SS and 9/13/09 SS
Final price: .98 each
Thursday price: .58 each

International Delight Coffee Creamer - $1.48
.55 internet printable HERE
or .55 - 11/8/09 SS
Final price: .93 each
Thursday price: .63 each

Hunt's Tomatoes, 10-14.5 oz. - $1
.45 off 3 - 10/4/09 SS
Final price: .85 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .65 each when you buy 3

Milk Bone Treats, chewy - $2.48
$1 internet printable HERE
or $2 off 2 - 9/20/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each
Thursday price: .98 each


Keebler E.L. Butter Fudge Cookies - $1.88
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE (login or register)
Final price: .88 each
Thursday price: $1 each


Club Crackers - $1.98
$1 off 2 internet printable HERE (login or register)
or $1 off 2 - 11/1/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each wehn you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Townhouse Crackers - $1.98
$1 off 2 - 11/1/09 RP
Final price: $1.48 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.08 each when you buy

Special K Bars - $2.48
.75 off Chocolatey Pretzel - internet printable HERE
or $1 off 2 internet printable HERE and HERE (login or register)
Final price: $1.73 to $1.98 each
Thursday price: $1.23 to $1.48 each

Digiorno Pizza for One, Flatbread - $2.48
.75 - 8/16/09 SS
Final price: $1.73 each
Thursday price: $1.23 each

Stouffer's Lean Cuisine - $1.98
$1 off 3 - 1/13/09 RP
Final price: $1.65 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: $1.25 each when you buy 3

Smart Balance Buttery Spread - $2.48
$1 off 2 - 10/18/09 RP
Final price: $1.98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.48 each when you buy 2

Wilderness Cherry Pie Filling - $2.48
.55 off 2 - 11/8/09 SS
Final price: $2.21 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.71 each when you buy 2

Sparkle Paper Towels, 6 ct. big roll or 8 ct. regular - $5.50
$1 - 9/13/09 RP
Final price: $4.50 each
Thursday price: $3.40 each
(makes it .43 per regular roll)

Angel Soft Bath Tissue, 24 single, or 12 double - $5.50
$1 - 9/13/09 RP
Final price: $4.50 each
Thursday price: $3.40 each
(makes it .14 per single roll)


:: Other Good Deals ::

TenderBird Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, 3 lb. bag - $5 (Thursday price $4)
Seabest Tilapia Fillets, 2 lb. pkg. - $5

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the grocery store deals. So many of the sites I go to focus on mainly CVS and Walgreens only. I check your site all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same buy the pie and get free ice cream at Cubs, except the pie is half a buck cheaper. Oh well, do the Thursday promo and save $.70 on the pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use that free OJ coupon at Dierbergs this week - they have Kellogg's cereal on sale for $1.67 and there was a $1/1 cpn in last week's paper. - so $2.68 for 4 boxes of cereal and OJ.

    Also - the Farmland 4 lb boneless ham is $5 and there was a $1 cpn in Sunday's paper - so $4 - 20% off on Thursday = $3 for 4 lbs of ham = 75c a lb - great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, if the Maple brown sugar life cereal is included, there is a $1/1 cpn for this inside specially marked boxes of quaker instant oatmeal - makes it .98c - 58c on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kas - I quite looking at grocery ad's from other parts of the country - too depressing. I shouldn't complain. I save a ton of money at SNS. But, wish I wasn't restricted to shopping only one day a week.

    Kurt or Jen - Thanks, I'm way behind again this week and I'm getting ready to do my Dierbergs match-ups now. Thanks for the start:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've my reservations on usage of the $1 MQ on the $5 Farmland Boneless Ham. Just hope the cashier and register are on your side. IMHO, this ham is on the level of lunch meat, given I ate enough years ago. If you're dealing with a decent butcher department, you can ask 'em to slice it up. Same goes for any other piece of meat that never left the store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you avoid those 'cheap' large turkeys because of too much leftovers, again the butcher can help. Inquiry if the frozen bird can be saw in half length-wise. Best to shop early, given I found butchers go home mid afternoon at nearby stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...you might be right on the ham - I just saw "whole boneless ham" but it looks like it says "Ham and water product" not "Classic Cure" or "Tradition" boneless ham like the coupon says. - still, $1 a lb (on Thurs.) is a great deal for lunchmeat even if the cpn doesn't work. Thanks for the tip on slicing - I will definitely do that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kas & Kurt or Jen - I bought one of those Farmland hams once. I think kas even tried to warn me not to. My husband said it was closer to Spam than ham. Now, I don't list it in my posts, I don't think it's worth $4. But if your family will eat Spam.....

    Although, it might be better sliced thin as lunchmeat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm working on my list, does anyone know how much Snuggle is at SNS? I still have my $3Q I'm planning to use. I have a $5 Luv's I want to use, too. (both manufacture coupons) Any ideas of their price on the cheapest package? Finally, I may use my $5 Jennie-o store Q on the Jennie-O lunch meat--anyone try this with success? Thanks, Kelly
    P.S. I wondered about the Farmland Ham. It's off my list. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone noticed if Krunchers or Grande still on sale--2.48? With $1 off and 20% off, they are about a dollar. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly - Sorry I can't help with the Snuggle or Luv's prices.

    I used my Jennie-O coupon on turkey burgers this summer when they were on sale. Last week I had three coupon that were over the price of the product and both cashiers I checked out with lowerd to coupon amount to the price of the product. It was no problem to use them, but you probably won't get overage. I'm assuming the lunchmeat is less that $5?

    I keep an eye on the Krunchers and Grande prices - both are family favorties. The last I knew they weren't on sale. I'm hoping for anothe sale before the coupons expire at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. At Redplum.com, there's a $1 off IPQ for any Sara Lee Frozen Dessert. I think this can be used for the pie which is on sale with a free breyers ice cream. What do you think, guys?

    ReplyDelete
  14. coupon.girl - I saw that coupon when I was doing match-ups and thought I need to take a closer look at it, but I forgot. Thank for asking about it.

    I just pirnted one and the only thing it says is any Sara Lee Frozen desert. I think it might work if the cashier see it the same way I do. I was just getting ready to head to SNS with Sara Lee pie on my list. I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  15. coupon.girl - I'm back from the store. The Sara Lee Frozen desert coupon worked on the pie. The cashier didn't want to take my Breyers coupon. She asked me how I could use a coupon for somehting I was getting fee. I asked her will the register accept it. The register accepted it no matter how much she sighed and schrugged.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Farmland ham coupon worked on the ham - which they did slice thin as lunchmeat and my kids liked it fine. I wouldn't serve it as a main dish, but I think it's OK diced for omelets, casseroles etc. My kiddos go through the lunchmeat like crazy though and .75 a lb is at least 1/2 if not 1/3 of anything else I can get. Although the Healthy Ones 5oz are on sale in the 2-week ad I think for $1.50 and there's a .55/1 cpn. Thanks for the info on the pie! W/ the cpn its an even better deal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always - thanks for all of the great information. I only spent $9.35 for lots of stuff we need/like (my best week yet!)

    Thanks!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  18. FYI--I used my Jennie-O Q on the Turkey Meatballs for 3.99 and received the full $5 credit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Farmland Bacon Q worked as well. There were $1 off Qs on the $5 bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the update that the "ham" works well for lunchmeat. I'll reconsider that product for lunchmeat.

    $1 overage on Jennie-O, great job. I need to find the cashier that will push those types of coupon through.

    Maureen - Great job! Under $10 is always my goal at SNS.

    Tisha - Thanks for the update on Farmland Bacon. This makes it easier to know what will work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My parents had seven kids and usually that 'water ham' came into the household when it was under a buck a pound. Now one value of a bone-in ham, beside bean soup, is to cook it with cabbage and potatoes after one or two meals.

    Yesterday at the Grandview Schnucks, I found a wine tag that provde a $3.00 mail-in rebate on tilapia fillets. Those who purchased the bag on Thursday will find this helpful. Now be forewarn and realize fish products from China and Vietnam may not have been raised in the most 'clean' conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, Kas!

    I bought tilapia yesterday. Now, I need to find that wine tag.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My SNS had a sign up last night that the coupons for the FREE Tropicana 50 juice had been changed to $3 off the juice instead of free. Didnt matter though, the shelf was bare.

    ReplyDelete
  24. CJ - The coupon I have from the ad in the paper says, in fine print - up to $3. Did the sign you see mean that now, the coupon was good for other brands of juice up to $3?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jeri - Sorry I didnt read the whole notice, I just saw that it said instead of "free" the discount was now for $3.
    Had another problem with an internet coupon at SNS the other day. It was a B3G1 free coupon for Kahiki frozen dinners that the company had sent to me through email. The cashier said it looked like it was copied (steam comes out of my ears whenever cashiers say this to me!!) and she had to get permission from a manager to accept it. I just feel beat up these days whenever I leave a store, I get tired of having to defend my coupons all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. CJ - Sorry to hear you have been having problems at the stores. I print my coupons in black and white and when I hear the "copied" comment I want bark back, "I could have copied it in color too." But, they then would think I did.

    I wish retailers would educate cashier about coupons and not just tell them to watch for fradulent ones. If I used my credit card to pay for my purchase, the retailer pays a percentage for processing, but if I use a coupon, they get paid to handle it.

    ReplyDelete