With only one coupon insert, this isn't a week I pick up lots of newspapers. But, if you have little ones in diapers, a few extra inserts will pay for themselves.
Some of my favorite coupons this week:
- $2 on any Pampers Diaper or Pants - Walgreens has a Register Reward deal on Pampers this coming week. Great timing for this high value Pampers coupon.
- B1G1 Tag Product - I'm way past the diaper stage at my house, but with two teenage boys, this coupon get me as excited as diaper coupon does for those with little one. It's a reminder, the expense of kids never decreases.
- $2 off any Cover Girl & Olay Simple Ageless - A coupon for Mom too!
- $1 on any size Tide - I like Tide, but I can get other brands of laundry detergent much cheaper. I use this coupon for the single load Tide at Target in the trial/travel aisle and pick up one load for free.
- .25 off Dawn - Schnucks puts these on sale often for $1. Pick up Dawn for .50 at Schnucks with this coupon.
- .25 off Bounty Towels - Dierbergs put single rolls of Bounty on sale for $1. Pick up a roll for .50 with this coupon
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.
DEAL$ and Dollar Tree sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ or Dollar Tree closest to you.