Contact Me






Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deal of the Day - Method Hand Soap .50 at Schnucks

A reader found this great deals. Thanks, Kelly!

Method Hand Soap - $2.50 (price good through 1/10/10)
$2 off any Method product internet printable HERE
If the link doesn't work for you go HERE. Link to the coupon at the bottom of the page
Final price: .50 each

Hand soap isn't one of those products I've been able to find for FREE. Fifty cents about as good as I've been able to find. And, as an added bonus, I get to try a new product with this deal.

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love love method. The company is really great, and an added bonus is that the bottles are so pretty. I usually just reuse them when they are finished and refill them with bulk softsoap that I buy for cheap. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny B,

    I agree the bottle looks great. I'll have to keep mine and refill them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I saw a "free hand soap peelie" on the chinet napkins a few weeks ago when chinet was on sale. Has anyone else seen this? Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get the coupon to print, error on page. Anyone else having a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldnt print for me either. I first got an error message then it said the promotion had ended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.methodhome.com has it on the bottom of the page

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty for the link, jenandkurt - the other one didn't work for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put the manufacturer's web site link in my post that JenandKurt suggested. Thanks!

    This coupon is priting through e-centives. I have one computer my original link worked for and on the other computer it didn't. I'll try to watch these e-centive coupon and I'll link to the manufacturer's web site instead linking directly to the coupon.

    I'm sorry if it caused anyone an additional hassle.

    ReplyDelete