Contact Me






Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kellogg's $10 Toy Cash Offer

Be on the look out for specially marked Keebler cookie and cracker packages for the $10 Toy Cash Tokens.

Submit (5) tokens with this order form and receive a $10 Toy Cash Voucher (in the form of a check.) Offer expires 12/31/09. 12/31/10

Go HERE to see more details of this offer.

There are great sales on Keebler cracker this week at several stores. I haven't seen any of these specially marked packages, but that doesn't mean they are not out there. Let me know if you have found them.

Thanks, waki04!

6 comments:

  1. In Edwardsville, Dierbergs has them, Schnucks and SNS didn't. Even better, the deal expires 12/31/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found the tokens on Toll House and Flipside crackers, and on Rice Krispie squares at Dierbergs. The rebate is good until Dec 2010 but I would think the specially marked packages won't be around after Christmas. I need one more for my rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy and CJ

    I din't even notice the 2010 date until you mentioned it. I just saw 12/31 and assumed. I shouldn't do that. Thanks for the sightings of the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure they will be gone by 12/10, but I thought I would mention the date so others would know they have plenty of time to send them in.
    Thanks for all you do Jeri, your lists are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target it Kirkwood had them in the seasonal area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for updating us on the sighting.

    ReplyDelete