Contact Me






Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FREE Sample of Cream of Wheat

Request a FREE sample of Cream of Wheat. Your choice of Original, Maple Brown Sugar, Cinnamon Swirl, Healthy Grain or SpongBob SquarePants.

I requested Original. I picked up some of the Healthy Grain a few weeks ago at Schnucks for free. One bite is all it took for me. After I put the rest of the bowl down the disposal, I thought maybe I shouldn't have. I was afraid I'd have to call the plumber. Has anyone else tried the Healthy Grain?

Thanks, Free Stuff Times!

5 comments:

  1. If you are wondering what to do with the rest of it, send it my way...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    I'll package them up with the cat treats.

    Nancy is my coupon buddy. We make a perfect match.
    She has a cat I have dog.
    She has a girl I have boys.
    She feeds her famly healthy food - me not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got two boxes from Schnucks for free, too. My kids tried the SpongeBob chocolate and the maple ones. They were gross. They couldn't eat them. Maybe it's the consistency? Anyways, we're going to give the unopened box to the food pantry. Guess Cream of Wheat just isn't for us.....makes me glad I didn't pay $$ to try it on the kids.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little lost on why B&G Foods is pushing Cream of Wheat products. From my own experience, someone who wants a hot cereal is far more likely to order oatmeal. Even instant grits, a sub for hash browns, is more popular than Cream of Wheat.

    I recall one oatmeal from long ago or the 80's that provided a packages that contained strawberry stuff in a package to squeeze on your cereal. Now I just make the regular stuff and put a spoon of strawberry jam into the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jillbert

    I would imagine the food panties will have lots of Cream of Wheat donations. I used to like Cream of Wheat as a kids, but I haven't had it since. Maybe it's the new varieties, the microwave or my tastes have changed. I'm looking forward to my trying my free sample of original to see which one it is.

    ReplyDelete