Contact Me






Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Shop 'n Save Deals


Several readers have left comments about Catalina Deals they have found at Shop 'n Save this week. I didn't want anyone to miss these deals.

Buy (20) Yoplait Yogurt Cups @.50 = $10.00
use (2) $1 off 8 coupons from HERE -$2.00
=$8.00 out of pocket
receive $2 Catalina coupon when you buy 20
Net Cost: $6 for 10 cups of yogurt or .30 each
(Thanks, Kelly!)

Buy (3) Ragu @ $1.63 = $4.89
use $1.25 off 3 coupon from 11.15.98 RP (Hurry! expires 1/10/10)
= $3.64 out of pocket
receive $2 Catalina coupon when you buy 3
Net Cost: $1.64 for 3 jars of Ragu or .55 each
(Thanks, coupon.girl!)

Mutlitple Catalinas from General Mills
Buy (5) boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks and get $3.50
Buy (5) boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars and get $3.50
combine with buy $20 of General Mills participating products and get $5
(Thanks, Val!)

6 comments:

  1. So do the Nature Valley Granola Bars count towards the GM $20? I didn't see them listed in the ad. I just wanted to double check before I went to SNS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do my best to check, recheck and recheck again a deal before posting. Someone, one too many mods to count, on another website posted Schnucks was doing the B5 in eligible Kraft products (1/1/10 - 1/24/10) and receive a $5 cat. Last week I attempted the deal twice buying the slice cheese on sale for @$1.69 and neither time did a cat print.

    On Monday, I called Schnucks HQ and cutomer service rep was somewhat ignorance. Given this promotion is showing up at a few chains of the Supervalu Empire, I called SnS HQ. Still waiting for a callback to confirm or feedback on this issue.

    Okay, I did purchase five Kraft Parmesan Cheese (8 oz.) today @$3.48 with the $1.00 MQ at my nearby SnS store. The $5 cat did print out and it's good for the standard two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nature Valley bars at my SnS are not on sale. The price on the shelf says $3.xx (can't remember the exact price). Is it supposed to be on sale for $2.50? Schnucks is on sale for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara and Anonymous - I haven't been to SNS this week. (Yes, I'm a wimp with the cold.) So, I'm not sure of the particulars of this deal. Val are you reading and can you help them out?

    kas - Woo Hoo! I'm I reading this correct that the Kraft $5 Cat is working at SNS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri- Yes, the Kraft $5 cat looks like a Supervalu wide promotion. I just hope if its go through the 24th, some other products go on sale. The Gravois store does have those Parmanen Cheese coupons at a endcap display. The display is the first one leaving the deli area.

    The Schnucks up at Grand and Gravois has plenty of Cream of Wheat $2.00 MQ, with some even taped to boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks kas! I'll be heading out to find my Kraft Parmeson coupons today. I'll be anxious to see next weeks ad to see if any Kraft cheese items go on sale.

    ReplyDelete