Contact Me






Sunday, February 21, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 2/21/10

Prices good February 21 - 27 , 2010

On Friday, readers were reporting getting a $5 off $15 coupon from the coupon machine. Make sure you scan your Extra Care Card at the coupon machine each time you shop. You never know what kind of goodies you'll get.

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups.


:: Free this Week ::

EARinse Ear Cleansing Spray - $7.99
Get a $7.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB


:: Cheap this Week ::

Colgate Fresh Max or 2-in-1 Kids - $2.99
Get $2.00 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.75 - 2/21/10 SS
Final cost: .24 each after coupon & ECB

Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna, 5 oz. can - .49 (limit 10)
$1 off 5 - HERE
Final price: .29 each when you buy 5

Speed Stick Deodorant - $2.99
Get a $2.00 ECB (limit 2 offers)
.50 - 1/31/10 SS
Final cost: .49 each after coupon & ECB

Simply Asia Noodle Soup Bowl - .99
.50 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: .49 each

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap - .88
.35 - HERE
Final price: .53 each

Renuzit Adjustable
- .88
B2G1 - 1/10/10 RP
Final pirce: .59 each when you buy 3

General Mills Cereal - $1.99 (limit 8)
$1 off Honey Nut Cheerios - HERE
$1 off Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms - HERE
Final price: .99 each

B1G1 Revlon ColorSilk - prices starting at $3.99 (limit 6)
$1 0ff 2 - 1/17/10 SS (Hurry! expires Sunday, 1/21)
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Check out more deals HERE. Thanks, Cindy!

20 comments:

  1. I picked up a few bags of Valentine Hershey Kisses for $1.25 each at Wags. Now I found Valentine time M&M bags at CVS on Olive. Even half off the bag price was $2.00 or as I told the cashier, Wags was selling 'em this price. Overall, 50% has become the buy point for Holiday stuff, unless you want to buy junk at a cheaper price.

    The Wags further west on Olive has dropped milk prices and now sells a gal. of 2% for $2.69.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bioluxe shampoo and conditioner is B1G1 free at $9.99 and some bottles of the conditioner reportedly have a Try Me Free hang tag for the full price rebate (may be a prepaid VISA, not a check and the rebate is only for the conditioner). So both would be free after sale and rebate. Please post if you find the form at your store!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing about this CJ, is to make sure that on the receipt, the shampoo would be "the free" or else there would be no price for the conditioner on the receipt if it will be "the free". I hope you got what I meant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kas, I have been meaning to check out the Walgreens across the street from the South City CVS to see if they have dropped any prices. Interesting on the Milk price on Olive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - I checked out the South City CVS on Friday. No Try Me Free hang tags.

    Hi coupon.girl - Good point. To assure that the receipt shows you paid for conditioner, it would safest to buy two conditioners instead of one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or maybe do a "trial & error" if it's possible. Have the cashier ring up the Conditioner first then the shampoo and see what will appear on the receipt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coupon.girl and Jeri - I was planning on buying 2 conditioners anyway, but yes the receipt has to show full price for a conditioner. Some people have mentioned that both items may actually look the same on the receipt. Guess I'll hit the Olivette store since SoCo doesnt have them.
    Has anyone been able to use expired CVS coupons in St Louis? I've heard stores in some areas may accept them for up to 2 weeks after they expire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Jeri!

    I got the ear rinse, Pepsis, hand soap and kids colgate for $1 MM (after a $5 coupon and rolling some ECBs). I haven't found many great deals on kids toothpaste so I was happy to see your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maureen - Great job at CVS! Love those $/$$ coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the Bioluxe shampoo and conditioner, even when the conditioner is rung up first, it still shows it as free on the receipt. I had it done both ways

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Fran for reporting in on your expierence. Did you find the Try Me Fre hangtags?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Or has anyone found the Try Me Free hangtags at CVS? :) I wonder if other stores sell Bioluxe with hangtags on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi coupon.girl - I looked to see if Walgreens carried Bioluxe and the store I was at didn't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Check your email because I just got a $4.00 off $20 coupon in my inbox this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish the $4/$20 coupons would start on Sunday and be good for a week. There's nothing I want at CVS this week and I probably wont be able to go on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still need a few things they were out of on Monday...hopefully they have what I need today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the heads up Rachel.

    CJ - $/$$ coupon are when rainchecks come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did the clean & clear deal & used up my ECBs so now I'm starting back w/ $5 in ECBs....but I guess the good thing is I got to take advantage of them giving me the $4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also got a high five from the manager at the CVS on Lemay & Lindbergh because I managed to get my total to $1 & got back $5 ECBs...kinda makes you feel good when they are happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rachel - Great job! I love CVS's attitude. Too bad they can't sell their attitude to other retailers.

    ReplyDelete