Contact Me






Saturday, February 20, 2010

Walgreens Deals - Week of 2/21/10

Sale prices good February 21 - 27, 2010

Remember, you can roll Register Rewards. Take a look at Using Register Rewards.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' full ad here -as of Sunday. Or a scan of the ad at I Heart Wags

:: Free this Week ::

This is a rumored Register Reward deal. Until someone tries the deal on Sunday, who knows if it works?

Edit: I picked up this Excedrin Menstrual on Sunday morning; it is ringing up at $2.50 and triggering a $2 Register Reward.

Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels, 20 ct. - $2.50
$2 - HERE (no longer available)
Receive $2 Register Reward (Novartis)
Final cost: $1.50 Money-Maker after coupon & Register Reward

Edit: The $2 coupon is no longer available, but you can find a $1 coupon HERE. This coupon still makes the deal a money-maker!

:: Cheap this Week ::

Hunt's Tomato Sauce, 8 oz. - .39 with in-ad coupon
$1 off 3 - HERE (play game to earn coupon)
Final price: .06 each when you buy 3

Hershey's Pieces Candy - 2/$5 (buy 4)
$1 - 1/31/10 SS (use 4)
Receive $5 Register Reward when you buy $10 (Hershey)
Final cost: .25 each when you buy 4 after coupons & Register Reward

Mentos Gum - .99
.55 - 2/21/10 SS
Final price: .44 each

Theraflu,
6 packets or 8.3 oz. - 2/$10
$2 - HERE or HERE (use 2)
Receive $5 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Novartis)
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2 after coupons & Register Reward

Excedrin Pain Relief, 20 or 24 ct. - $2.50
$2 - HERE
Final price: .50 each

Softsaop Liquid Hand Soap - .99 with in-ad coupon
.35 - HERE
Final price: .64 each

Goody Ouchless Elastics, 27 pack - $2.99
Receive $2 Register Reward (Goody Products a Newell Rubbermaid Company)
Final price: .99 each

Gillette Fusion MVP Razor - $8.99
$4 - 2/7/10 P&G
Receive $4 Register Reward (P&G)
Final cost: .99 each after coupon & Register Reward

Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar - 2/$3
$1 off 2 coupon in Walgreens February Coupon Book (find by ads at store)
Final price: $1 each when you buy 2

Stouffer's Macaroni & Cheese - 2/$3
Receive $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Nestle)
Final cost: $1 each when you buy 2

Purex - $2.99
B1G1 - 2/21/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2 (makes it about .05 per load!)
Thanks, Maureen!

Q-tips Cotton Swabs, 300 or 375 pack - $1.99
.30 - 1/31/10 RP
Final price: $1.69 each


:: Filler Ideas ::

Seed Packet - .20 each with in-ad coupon
Royal Instant Pudding - .25 with in-ad coupon
Russell Stover Candy - .39 with in-ad coupon
Hershey's Candy - .49 with in-ad coupon
Theater Box Candy, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kid, Ferrara Pan - .49
Butterball Chicken Broth - .50 with in-ad coupon


23 comments:

  1. Jeri - Thanks for confirming the Excedrin Menstral RR. That product contains exactly the same ingredients as the Migraine and Extra Strength so it's not just for females!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I purchased the Stouffers mac & cheese it spit out a .75 off coupon for buy 2 get .75 cent off. After RR that makes them 2/1.25. Not a bad deal. I agree with CJ thanks for confirming the Excedrin this morning. I got my 2 this morning already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ & Lynda - You're welcome. I hate to post deals that I don't know will work, but hate to not post if people want to give them a try.

    Thanks for the info on the Excedrin. I'll have to put them in an empty extra strenght bottle so the guys in my family will use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is to funny Jeri!!! I will have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know if there is a limit on the Exedrin Menstrual deal? If you buy 2 will 2 Register Rewards's print and can you roll them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Excedrin printable coupons appear to be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous - At Walgreens only one Register Reward will print per offer.

    So, on the Excedrin, if you purchase (2) in one transaction, you will only get (1) $2 Register Reward.

    Register Rewards at Walgreens do not roll for the same manufacturer. If you use your $2 Register Reward from buying Excedrin to purchase more Excedrin, another Register Reward will not print.

    But, there is not limit on how many times you can purchase an offer. Your pruchases have to be in seperate transactions and you can't roll Register Rewards from the same manufacturer.

    Thanks for letting me know the Excedrin coupon is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited today in the mail I got a coupon for any free excedrin. They said it is for signing up on their website. Not only do I get the excedrin free but I make $2 with RR. Yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda - I had forgotten about that deal. I hope mine comes this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also got my free excedrin coupon today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the regular Excedrine 2 for $5 deal....do you have to buy two to get the sale price or can you buy one for $2.50?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi iquxotei - I've only tried the Excedrin Menstrual, but it rang up at $2.50 when I bought one.I would think regular Excedrin would ring up the same way.

    When I have a questions on how Walgreens sale items will ring up, I go to the Beauty Counter and ask them to do a price check. They have alway been helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also got my free excedrin coupon yesterday. I hope I would still find the MM box in the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also received my free excedrin coupon. According to I heart wags the excedrin pm express gels 80 ct produces a $3RR this month.
    I'm going to check the price today as these may be more expensive than the maximum on the free coupon. I'' let you know what I find out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Maureen! That would be a much better if the coupon covers the price of the Excedrin PM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is off topic. Just want to remind everyone to "check" your Wags raincheck stash every now and then. I just went through my stash and I totally forgot that I have a B1G1 Schick Titanium Razor raincheck. With the deal 2 weeks ago, I could have gotten free (2) razors and $3RR MM after the rebate. Oh well, I hope I could still use this raincheck on a good deal someday soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. fyi- My store didn't even have a spot for an 80 excedrin pm. Luckily, they still had a few Menstrual - so I was able to use my free coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good point coupon.girl - I tend to forget my Walgreen rainchecks.

    Maureen - I stopped in at Walgreens when I was out. Excedrin PM 80 ct. was over $12. You made a good choice picking up the menstrual.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey guys, last night with the help of my hubby who I bribed with a gal. of milk and after going through ALL the boxes on the shelf, we found the Excedrin PM 80 ct. The price on the shelf says $11.49. I had it price checked and it was on sale for $5.79. So I was able to use the Free coupon which has a max. value up to $5.99. And I got the $3 RR. The cashier was a bit wary of the FREE coupon. I think the employees there "checked and verified" it after ringing up my purchases because I saw one employee bring it with her somewhere in the store.

    How I wish the FREE coupons we got on the mail won't look like we printed them out on our computers. Whenever I received one, I always have the feeling that the stores won't let me use it AND they make cashiers/managers nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi coupon.girl - I posted your comments on Excedrin Pm money-making deal for readers who don't read the comments.

    Thanks for finidng the deal. I saw the PM on the shelf for $12 and didn't even think to have it price checked.

    If you feel uncomfrotable using free coupons that look similar to a printable coupon, don't cut them out and show the cahier the entire letter before you rip it off. Tell them you requested the coupon from the manufacturer and they might still be able to get on too.

    I find that telling cashiers where I got the coupon for a fantastic deal eases their concern that they are possibly taking a coupon they shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the Purex is a good deal. On sale for $2.99 each (I think it's 32 loads). I used the B1G1 coupon from last week's paper - $2.99 for 2. Yeah!!! fyi - They only had two left at my favorite Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Maureen - That is a good deal. Makes it about .05 per load. I can't find it in this week's ad. Is it a monthy deal or am I just missing it?

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Purex is a monthly deal. I just happened to notice the good price in the store and remembered that there was a coupon - I'm usually better at following deals than finding my own! My laundry det. stash was starting to get low!

    ReplyDelete