Contact Me






Sunday, February 28, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 2/28/10

Prices good February 28 - March 6 , 2010


St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer



:: Free this Week ::

Softsoap Nurti Serums Body Wash - $4.49
Get a $4 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.75 off Softsoap- HERE
Final cost: .26 Monety-Maker after coupon & ECB

Power Bar Energy Gel Blasts - $1.50
Get a $1.50 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE

Aveeno Ageless Vitality Day, Night or Eye treatment - $19.99 (online price)
Get $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$5 - HERE
$10 Mail-In Rebate - HERE
Final cost: FREE after coupon, ECB and rebate


:: Cheap this Week ::

Rice A Roni - $1
$1 off 3 - 1/3/10 RP
Final price: .67 each when you buy 3

B1G1 Arm & Hammer Laundry Products (limit 6)
Total 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths, 40 ct. - $4.69 (online price)
Arm & Hammer 2x Laundry Detergent, 32 load - $6.99 (online price)
$1 off Total 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths - HERE (use 2)
$1 off 2 Laundry Detergents - HERE
Final price Total 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths: $1.35 each when you buy 2
Final price Laundry Detergent: $3 each when you buy 2

ThermaCare Heatwraps - 2/$13.98
Get $5 EBC when you buy 2 (limit 1 offer)
$3 - HERE (use 2)
Final cost: $1.49 each when you buy 2 after coupons and ECB

Schick Quattro for Women Razor or 4 ct. refill- $8.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$4 - 2/28/10 SS
Final cost: $1.99 each after coupon & ECB

Gillette Clinical Strength Deodorant - $8.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$3 - 2/21/10 P&G
Final cost: $3.99 each after coupon & ECB

Zantac 150, 24 ct. or Zantac 75, 30 ct. - $8.99
Get $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 - 1/31/10 SS
Final cost: $3.99 each after coupon & ECB

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks, Cindy!

13 comments:

  1. The soft soaps are actually $4.49, so this turns into a $.25mm with coupon. I was lucky enough to have a $4 off $20 so I bought a razor, softsoap and a bunch of CVS Candy for $.26. Some GE candy is on sale for $.88 - you can use $1 off 2 CVS coupon (from coupon machine) for $.38 per bag. I found out that only one candy coupon works per transaction, but the nice cashier manually entered the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another CVS is going to open in Collinsville for the IL-couponers. CVS purchased Carissillos Restaurant on 159 and is scheduled to start costruction in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen - Opps! Thanks for catching my mistake. You had a nice trip to CVS on an early Sunday morning.

    Thanks Carrie for the CVS siting. I hope they keep building and building. The more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they put one closer to me. I don't like to drive 12 miles and then they are out of what is in the ad that week. I know you can get rainchecks but sometimes it is not worth the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda - Hopefully, there will be as many CVS's someday as we now have Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find the Power Bars? I can't find them & I go to the Lemay store

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel - I shop at the South City store and I found the Power Bars in the area with the over the counter medicine. They were in an aisle with Protien Bars, Soy Joy and other nutritional supplements. Hope you find them at Lemay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duh! I always was looking w/ the food....LOL Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel - The only reason I knew where to locate them was because when the stores first opened, I searched the food aisles for Soy Joy bar. When I finally asked someone, they took me to the other area of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good trip to CVS today for me. 1 Softsoap body wash, 1 Powerbar Gel Blasts, 2 Crests (raincheck) and 3 Emerald nuts. Used $11 in ECBs and $3 in coupons, paid $2.09 OOP and got back $13.50 ECBs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi CJ - Great Job! I love hear about couponing successes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has anyone ever had an ECB ring up for less than the amount it was supposed to be for? I used a $4 ECB from Glade candles and it only gave me $2 off. Just wondering if it's happened to anyone else. I'm going to start keeping a list of my ECBs and make sure they get deducted right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi CJ - I've never had that happen, but thanks for the heads up. I will sure be watching the receipts.

    ReplyDelete