Contact Me






Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Georgia Pacific $5 Rebate

Get $5 back by mail when you spend $20 on participating brands between 3/11/10 and 4/18/10.
  • Brawny paper towels
  • Quilted Northern bath tissue
  • Vanity Fair Napkins
  • Vanity Fair Cups
  • Vanity Fair plates and bowls
  • Dixie PerfecTouch Grab 'N Go cups
  • Dixie bath cups.

The form for this rebate is the in 3/14/10 Redplum insert. And you can find it HERE online.

Original receipt(s) and product UPCs need to be submitted with the rebate form.

Thanks, Rachel and Cindy!

6 comments:

  1. great deal on toilet paper if you use the rebate on Quilted Northern at Wags this week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just curious. How do you figure rebates into your budget? In the past 2 weeks I've gotten about 5 rebates in the mail. I'm not sure how I should count them in budget planning.

    Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Al - That is a great idea to use the rebate on Quilted Northern at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcella - An accountant would surely shake there head at me the way I account for rebates, but it works for me.

    I have a $50 weekly budget for consumable products. I try to only spend $40 a week and the other $10 goes into my splurge budget. I use my splurge funds for thing that never go on sale, or have coupons, or are more expensive items I found myself never buying, but yet the family really enjoyed.

    Each week I figure what I spent, subtract any rebate money I have received and then subtract the new total from $50. The excess goes into my splurge funds. If my splurge funds get large enough, I might buy a freezer.

    I hope that makes sense. If not, ask away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No that makes sense. I'm working on a budget and keep coming up with these random bits of money that throw things off. This month is shot anyway. Note to self: Never start a budget the same month as you have 2 kids' birthdays, out of town guests and lots of entertaining. lol

    Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marcella - Good luck on your budget. At least, birthdays and visitors are a lot more fun than budget breaking car repairs and plumber bills.

    ReplyDelete