Contact Me






Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Schnucks Deals: 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

Note: The Twin Oaks store matches Shop 'n Save's $10 off $50 Thursday. Make sure you take a Shop 'n Save ad with you to the Twin Oaks Schnucks to take advantage of this offer.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad here.


:: Welcome Back to Grilling Catalina Deal ::
Buy $15 in participating products and receive a $5 coupon for pork.

Hidden Valley Salad Dressing - $2.50
$2 off Farmhouse Originals - 2/14/10 SS 3/14/10 SS
Final price: .50 each

Wet Ones - $2
.75 - HERE
Final price: $1.25 each

Kingsford Charcoal,
15.7 to 19.6 lb. - $6.99
$2 off Meat when you buy 16.6 lb. or Kingsford - 3/14/10 SS

Deal Idea
purchase (6) Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals = $15.00
use (6) $2 coupons -$12.00
pay $3.00 and get $5 coupon for pork
= $2.00 Money-Maker


:: Kleenex Catalina Deal ::

Buy 4 get $1, Buy 5 get $2, Buy 6 get $3 off coupon to use on your next order. This is a National Catalina Event and should be good through 3/21/10

Kleenex, 78 to 110 ct. - $1
.50 off 3 - 2/28/10 SS

Deal Idea
Buy (6) Kleenex @$1 = $6
use (2) .50 off 3 coupon -$1
receive Catalina coupon -$3
Final cost: $2 or .33 per box

A reader purchased (6) boxes on Saturday and not only receive a $3 Catalina coupon, but also a $1 Catalina. (Thanks, Staci!)


:: Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks Catalina Deal ::
Buy (3) get $1.50, Buy (4) get $2.50, Buy (5) or more get $3.50 Catalina coupon to use on your next shopping trip. Part of the National Catalina Event.

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $2
.50 off 2 - HERE and HERE and HERE

Deal Idea
purchase (5) Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $10.00
use (2) .50 off 2 coupons -$1.00
receive Catalina coupon -$3.50
Final cost: $5.50 or $1.10 per box


:: Ore-Ida Catalina Deal ::
Buy (2) Ore-Ida Frozen Potato products in a single transactions and receive a coupon for a FREE 20 oz. bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup to use on your next visit.

Ore-Ida Onion Rings or Potatoes - $2.75


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

B1G1 Hershey's Candy Bars - .95
.55 off Reese's Dark Peanut Butter Cups - 3/14/10 SS (use 2 if you can)
Final price: FREE after 2 coupons or .23 each with 1 coupon
Reese's Dark might not yet be stocked at your Shcnucks. (Thanks, kas!)

Scotties Facial Tissue - $1
.50 - HERE
Final price: .50 each

Kraft BBQ Sauce - $1
$1 off 2 - Tearpad coupon (at some stores )
Final price: .50 each

Ken's Salad Dressing
- $1.67
$1 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: .67 each

Progresso Light or Reduced Sodium Soup - $1.33
.25 off Light Soup - 2/7/10 GM and 2/21/10 SS (doubled)
Final price: .83 each

Lay's Potato Chips - $2
$1 off All Natural Flavors - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: $1 each

Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer - $1.79
.75 - Here
or .50 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.04 to $1.29 each

Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice - $1.75
$1 off 2 - 2/21/10 RP
Final price: $1.25 each when you buy 2

Kellogg's Cereals - $1.67
Rice Kripies, Smorz, Cookie Crunch, Corn Flakes, Cocoa Krispies or Eggo
$1 off 3 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.34 each when you buy 3
Possible Catalina Deal starting on Friday

Wheaties Fuel - $2.50
$1 - HERE (Become a fan)
or .75 - HERE and HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.50 to $1.75 each

Pedigree Dentastix
- $3.50
$2 - 2/14/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each

Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage - $2.50
$1 - HERE (Become a Fan of Jimmy Dean on Facebook)
Final price: $1.50 each

Ball Park Franks - $2
Regular, lite, singles or bun size (excludes beef)
.75 off 2 - 3/14/10 RP
Final price: $1.63 each when you buy 2

Oscar Mayer Deli Style Shaved Meats - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: $2 each when you buy 2


:: Other Good Deals ::

Center Cut Pork Steaks, sold in pkg. of 4 lb. or more - $1.49 lb.
Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, sold in 3lb. bag - $1.79 lb.

20 comments:

  1. I checked the store on Grand and no dark chocolate Reese yet. Half way expect that item will be held back until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kas, Dang. I was hoping they had them. I really don't think they are holding them back because of the coupon. They are usually clueless about the deals they have in their ad. I doubt they even know about the coupon in this weekend's inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine at Walgreens and got the 6 cents overage. I doubt my Schnucks would allow 2 coupons on the B1G1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the Kleenex & only got a $3.00 catalina, but still a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - Some stores are picky about using 2 coupons on a B1G1

    Hi Staci - Shoot! I was thinking about going back for more and the extra $1 would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found several good coupons tear pads at schnucks. Save $2 on Sara Lee meat or 1/2 pound any deli meat or cheese when you purchase SL Hearty & Delicious bread, buns or rolls. Save $2 on 2 cheez-its. Save $2 on any two keebler crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Maureen for the heads up. I'll sure be looking for those coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm at work, so I don't have my coupons to check. Is the Hidden Valley coupon in the 3/14 SS or 2/14 SS? I thought it was 3/14.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Opp! Hidden Valley is in the March insert. Thanks for catching my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are the All Natural Lays included in the sale?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The all natural lays were included in sale at my schnucks and they were all out except for one bag of the cajun spice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Anonymous for answering T before I could get back to my blog.

    Yes, I stopped at Schnucks early in the week to check on the Lay's Naturals and Hidden Valley Farmhous, and they were both included in the sale. It's nice when the new variety is included in the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always thanks for the match-ups! I decided to do the Go for the Gold P&G rebate since the Twin Oaks Schnucks matches SNS $10 off. I bought 2 pampers (9.99 each) and two clearance Vicks Cough drops ($2.59 each) = $25.17 minus $7 in pamper/vicks coupons and 20% for Thursday = $13.17 OOP but I will receive a $10 Visa card. A great deal for diapers - I also think there could be some great scenarios with BOGO P&G coupons if you shop at Twin Oaks today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maureen - Thanks for sharing and the ideas.

    I have yet to get out to shop. I was thinking of driving out to Twin Oaks, but wonder if they have Hidden Valley and Lay's still in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Has anyone found Franks Red Hot sauce for $1.39 or less anywhere? There was a "free" coupon in the paper a couple weeks ago but the value is only up to $1.39 and it's at least $1.59 at all the stores I've seen. I'm cheap, I dont want to pay .29, I want it totally free!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi CJ - I saw Hot Sauce in a small free standing display. Smaller sized bottles for .79 each. I think they were Franks. I'm heading to Schnucks in a little bit, if I find them I'll report back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw the 5 oz. bottles of Frank's Red Hot sauce at Schnucks for $.79

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Anonymous - I also saw the 5 oz bottles at my Schnucks. Dierbergs only had the larger bottles for more than $1.39.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to Jeri and Anonymous for posting about the Franks prices, I'll go to Schnucks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got 2 free Franks last night at the Brentwood Schnucks. Also got Hidden Valley for .50 and Wheatables for $1 after coupons.

    ReplyDelete