Contact Me






Monday, March 22, 2010

More Walgreens Deals - Week of 3/21/10

A few more good deals have surfaced at Walgreens.

Check out the Oscar Mayer Bacon deal; it's trigger (2) $1 Register Rewards.

Edit - The double Register Reward deal for Oscar Mayer might of been good on Sunday only. Oscar Mayer was part of the National Catalina Events that ended 3/21/10. If anyone buys bacon on Monday or after, please leave a comment and let us know what you received in Register Rewards.

It's been confirmed Oscar Mayer Bacon is now triggering only (1) $1 Catalina coupons. (Thanks, Mrs. Fisher)

Bacon Ranch Pringles - .57 (clearance price)
$1 off 4 - 3/7/10 P&G
Final price: .32 each when you buy 4
Thanks, Spice!

B1G1 Vanity Fair Plates or Napkins - $1.99
.50 - 3/14/10 RP (use 2)
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2
Qualifying product for the $5 Georgia Pacific Rebate
Thanks, Allison!

Oscar Mayer Bacon - 2/$6
use (2) $1.50 coupon available last week
or use (2) .75 - 3/21/10 SS
Receive (2) $1 Register Reward when you buy 2
(Kraft and Oscar Mayer)
Receive (1) $1 Register Reward when you buy 2
Final cost: .50to $1.25 each $1 to $1.75 each after coupons and Register Reward
Thanks, Anonymous!
Edit: The additional Register Reward printed on Sunday only.

B1G1 No Nonsense Knee Highs or Panty Hose - $2.39 t0 $4.99
$1 off 2 - 3/21/10 SS
Final price: .70 to $2 each

Campbell's Chunky Soup
- $1.50 with in-ad coupon
$1.50 off 3 - HERE
Final price: $1 each when you buy 3
Thanks, CJ!

St Louis Edition of Monopoly - $9.99 (clearance price)
$5 - HERE
Final price: $4.99 each
Thanks, Judy!

13 comments:

  1. According to the national catalina list, the Oscar Meyer RR only ran thru 3/21, so I am guessing that those who didn't buy their bacon yesterday will only get one $1 RR.

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch Staci! You're probably correct this was a one day overlap of RR Deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the title is a month off - 2/21 should be 3/21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jonathan! I feel a month behind on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Walgreens this morning to pick up the bacon and I got a $1 RR back for them. Hope this helps. I'm in central IL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mrs. Fisher

    I'm sorry I posted misinformation. I should have resarched this deal a little further before I posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food trial size packages are $1. Buy 3 and use the $3/1 3/21 SS and they are free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Judy! Did you try the deal? Any problems with the cashier?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dog food deal worked for me. The Monopoly deal worked at one store, went to get another at a different store yesterday for a present and the cashier would not scan it. She said it was only for the regular game, she pointed out that it shows the regular game on the coupon and doesn't say "any". I wasn't trying to get away with using a coupon not intended for the St. Louis edition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Judy for the update. I looked for the dog food and couldn't find it at my store. I'm assuming you found it in the dog food aisle. I'll keep looking.

    I would sure think the Monopoly coupon should work on the St Louis edition. But, when it doesn't say "any" you don't have much ammunition to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jeri, the dog food was hanging on a plastic strip with hooks at the end of the dog food aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can anyone tell me where I can find the St.Louis Monopoly game on clearance? I have tried 3 WAG and no luck! My hubby really wants this game! TIA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Judy

    Hi Tisha - I haven't seen them either. Hopefully, someone can let you know where to find one.

    ReplyDelete