Contact Me






Sunday, March 21, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 3/21/10

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 3/27/10 ::

Monopoly Game - $7
$5 - HERE
Final price: $2 each

Connect 4 Game - $7
$4 - HERE
Final price: $3 each

Battleship Game - $9
$3 of Select Hasbro Games - Target Store Coupon HERE
Final price: $6 each


:: SoBe Water Giftcard Deal ::
FREE $5 Target Giftcard (to use on your next purchase) with purchase of (10) selected SoBe items.

SoBe Lifewater - $1
B1G1 - HERE
.50 Target Store Coupon - HERE

Deal Idea if you have 5 computers to print from and your Target isn't a stickler about one store coupon per transaction.
purchase (10) SoBe Lifewaters @$1 each = $10
use (5) B1G1 coupon -$5
use (10) .50 Target Store Coupons -$5
= $0.00 out of pocket and receive $5 Giftcard
Final cost: $5.00 Money-Maker

More realistic Deal Idea if you have 1 computer to print from and your Target will accept 2 store coupons
purchase (10) SoBe Lifewaters @1 each = $10
use (2) B1G1 coupon -$2
use (2) .50 Target Store Coupons -$1
= $7 out of pocket and receive $5 Giftcard
Final cost: $2.00 or .20 each


:: Always and Tampax Giftcard Deal::
FREE $5 Target Giftcard (to use on your next purchase) with purchase of any 2 selected Always or Tampax products

Always Infinity, 44-ct - $6.99
$2 - 3/7/10 P&G

Tampax Pearl, 40-ct. - $6.99
$2 - 3/7/10 P&G

Deal Idea
purchase (2) Alwyas Infinity or Tampax Pearl @6.99 = $13.98
use (2) coupons -$4.00
= $9.98 out of pocket and receive $5 Giftcard
Final cost: $4.98 or $2.49 each


:: New Ongoing Deals ::

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra i-motion Starter Kit - $6 (thru 4/10)
$5 - 3/7/10 SS
and use $1 Target Store Coupon - HERE
Final price: FREE

Sheer Band Aids, 40 ct. - $1.50 (regular price)
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (expires 3/31/10)
and use $1 Target Store Coupon - HERE
Final price: FREE
Thanks, CJ!

Franks Red Hot Sauce - 12 oz. - $1.59
$1.39 - 3/7/10 (this coupon is for a free 5 oz. or $1.39 off any other size)
Final price: .20 each
Thanks, Staci!

Up & Up Toddler Wipe Refills - .97
.75 peelie coupon on some Up & Up products
(I'm not advocating removing them if you aren't buying the product. I just don't want you to miss them if you are purchasing other Up & Up products.)
Final price: .22 each
Thanks, Natalie!

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, 18 oz. - $1.42 (regular price)
$1 - 3/14/10 SS (expires 5/15)
Final price: .42 each

Beach Towel - $2.50 (found in the Dollar Spot)
$2 Target Store Coupon - HERE
Final price: .50 each

Betty Crocker Frosting Tub - $1 (thru 4/3/10)
.50 - 2/7/10 GM (expires 4/3/10)
Final price: .50 each

Del Monte Fruit Chillers - $2 (thru 3/27/10)
$1 - HERE and HERE
Final price: $1 each

B2G1 Ore-Ida Potatoes, all varieties - $2.50 (thru 4/3)
$1 off Hash Browns - 3/21/10 SS
$1 off Steam 'n Mash - HERE
$1.50 off 2 Fries - HERE (I hope this links works)

Deal Idea
purchase (3) Hash Browns or Steam 'n Mash = $5
use (2) coupon -$2
Final price: $3 or $1 each
Thanks, Janet & Staci!


:: Ongoing Deals ::

Kids Band-Aids, 20 ct. - $1.82
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (expires 3/31)
and use $1 Target Coupon HERE
Final price: FREE

Kids Crest Toothpaste - $1.97
.75 - 1/3/10 P&G (expires 3/31)
and use $1 Target Coupon HERE
Final price: .22 each

Rolaids, 6 ct. - $1.32 (regular price)
$1 off Pepcid, Imodium, Rolaids, etc. - 1/3/10 RP (exp 4/3)
Final price: .32 each
Coupon excludes trial size. I found this product in the aisle with the regular sized products. It might or might not work.

Gatorade, 32 oz. - .99 (regular price)
.50 off G2 - 1/10/10 RP (exp 3/31)
Final price: .46 each

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners - $1.87 (regular price)
$1 - 1/31/10 SS (exp 3/31)
Final price: .87 each

Nabisco Wheat Thins or Triscuits - $1.93(thru 3/31) price is
$1 - 1/24/10 SS (exp 3/31)
Final price: .93 each when you buy 2
A reader price checked these products on Sunday, and they are now ringing up at $2.99 even though the shelf tags advertised the $1.93 price through 3/31 earlier in the month. Thanks, Staci!

Eight O'clock Coffee, 12 oz. - $3.99 (regular price)
$2 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $2.99 each when you buy 2

Venus Breeze or Embrace Razors - $4.99
$2 - 2/7/10 P&G (expires 3/31)
FREE Olay Body W ash when you buy Venus Embrace or Breeze Razor - 2/7/10 P&G (expires 3/31)
Final price: $2.99 for both razor and body wash
Qualifies for P&G Year of Savings Offer


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

Johnson's Baby Lotion - .97
$1 - IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: FREE
Thanks, Megan at Megan's Baby Madness!

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - .99
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (exp 3/31)
Final price: FREE

Band-Aids, Hello Kitty 8-10 ct. - .99
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (exp 3/31)
Final price: FREE

Johnson Baby Shampoo - .97
$1 -IE HERE or Firefox HERE (no size exclusion on coupon)
Final price: FREE

Note: Unadvertised prices may vary between Target stores. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

21 comments:

  1. I checked on the Wheat Thins and Triscuits at Target yesterday and they weren't on sale. I was very disappointed since I have the $1/1 MQs and a $1/2 TQ. They were $2.99 each (scanned to verify), so no a good deal at all.

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was also a $1/1 Johnson and Johnson First Aid coupon in last weekend's inserts (3/14 RP), which can be used on the $0.97 First Aid kits in the travel section. It's a nice way to stock up on Bandaids for cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids Crest toothpaste is price cut for $1.49 at my stores.
    Today I purchase:
    2 8oz gillette body washes
    4 kids Crest toothpaste
    10 Sobe drinks

    Paid $1.57 + .67tax = $2.21
    Plus I recieved a $5gc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized that I used the dial coupons both the MQ and the target print out but for the wrong item. Will that be a problem? I actually purchased regular hand soaps when I was supposed to get the nutri ones.

    I hope it won't be a problem. =/ I'd feel awful if they stop taking coupons cause of mistakes like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Staci - Thanks for the price check info. When I was typing up my match-ups yesterday, It dawned on should have checked more pricing when I as there.

    Target confuses me. I've seen them have shelf signs up advertising prices through a certain date, but I think they sometimes increase the price before the end of the period that was advertised. I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on sales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily - Thanks for the info. I'm not sure how Target will handle that coupon. The coupon excludes trial size. Where you able to use the coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tiffany - Great job at Target. I'm amazed you were able to find the 8 oz. Gillette. I haven't seen them at the store I shop since the first week the coupon hit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sunny - Mistakes happen. When coupons get intentionally abused is when it causes problems for a store. An occasional mistake probably doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I had no problem with the First Aid coupon. I don't think it's really considered trial size, that's just where they put it. I was at the Kirkwood Target (not my usual Target). The cashier passed it right through and gave me the overage without question. I also found the 8 oz. Gilette wash at the same Target for $1.79. The cashier also allowed the overage on that, which was about 40 cents! I've had other Targets (aka South County) which won't allow any overage at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Emily for the additional info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeri,
    The Target at 55 and S. Lindbergh also still had the 8oz. Gillette in stock. The price was $1.79 and the coupons went through without a problem. They did not have the Dial hand soap specified on the coupon but I used it for a different Dial hand soap and it went through without a problem. Made $3.00 today after the Clorox toilet wand rebated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THe Hasbro $3 coupon is valid only on three Hasbro games...one of which is Connect Four....which makes it FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! S. Lindberg/I55 is giving out rainchecks as of Monday morning!

    Also, Target had nothing posted about the $5 card and therefore I only bought 6.......wonder if they will allow me to complete the deal or re-ring the purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Denise - I'm reading the Hasbro coupon to be good on Connect 4x4. I think that is a different version on the game on sale.

    I would imagine if you wanted the Giftcard they would need to re-ring the merchandise. I would take the SoBe back and ask Customer Service how thye need to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got 2 Tidy Cats, 2 Tide packets, 2 Arm & Hammer travel size toothpastes, 1 St Ives travel size body wash and Dial hand soap all for .95 after coupons today. My cashier pushed all the coups through with no questions and I even got .56 overage on the A&H with a $2.50/2 coupon. I am loving Target lately!
    I am hating PetsMart though - I got accused of copying coupons today because I had 2 black & white internet printables, and then the manager didnt think I could use 5 $1 internet coupons plus 3 B1G1 coupons to get 8 bags of cat treats for free. PetsMart wont be getting my business for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi CJ - What no beach towel? :)

    I'm always impressed with your Target trips. Thanks for reporting in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeri - I couldnt find the beach towels. The $1 spot area at the Kirkwood Target leaves a lot to be desired. I am having good Target luck just lately, last year wasnt as good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Jerri,
    As told u in the other post went on my coupon adventure trip....wags was no success they didn't had any Olay quench(I need that b'coz I have to use $4 RR by this sat.)checked at 2 places....
    Target was a happy trip...got Connect 4, monoply card game, few other things, funny thing: cashier didn't let me use johnson baby lotion coupon on tavel size( even there were no exclusion on the coupon)...2 ladies behind me were really surprised to see my coupons(all printed ones), but cashier was so sweet before I could say anything she explained them how to get them from target site...paid $9 or so saved aroun $30....it was in town & country target..... but yesterday I was in St. charles rock road target & cashier was really upset with my coupons starting with BEach Towel one...saying it's for Target brand only.... called the manager for how to use 2 Q(TQ & MQ) on the same item & they let me use my johnson baby lotion coupon O'course when manager explained her how to mark it down by .03 cents....& no beach towels....but my overall experience was not good with second target.....I guess I'm gonna go to town & country, cashiers are more polite there I guess....

    & yes I did get Free Borden cheese from Walmart....I was so happy & cashier was also surprised when my total came 0.00 Deal: 1Kotex(MQ$1) + 1 McCormick Burrito seasoning packet(MQ$1) + 1 Borden string cheese(MQ Free).....she had to enter it manually as computer was not accepting the entry when amt. came down to $0....LOL...she too was happy...said never experienced this.....

    I guess coupon Gods were with me on sunday & BIG THANKS TO U, JERRI....but now I'm exhausted, hats off to u ladies who do these kind of grocerry shopping trips everyweek....

    Spice

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I didn't realised that my comment is almost a page long.....Spice

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi spice - Thanks for sharing your couponing expierence. The longer you coupon the easier it gets. You'll learn which cahsiers/stores you want to shop at and which ones you avoid at all cost. Sometimes all they need is a little training. Don't feel uncomfortable aksing to speak to a manager or calling a coroporate office.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So...when I clicked the link to print off the Monopoly coupon, I noticed that there was also a coupon there for $4 off Battleship. The Target Hasbro coupon says that it includes Battleship. Could I not stack these two together to get the Battleship game for $2?

    -AL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Al - Yes! I don't know if I missed the manufacturer coupon for Battlefield or it is new since I orgianally posted. Thanks for finding this match-up.

    ReplyDelete