Contact Me






Monday, April 12, 2010

More CVS Deals - Week of 4/11/10

Pick up some free items with CVS's magic coupon machine coupons.

This week it's spitting out:
$1 off CVS Paper Product
$1 off CVS Skin Care Product

CVS single roll toilet paper - 2/$1
$1 off CVS Paper Product
Final price: 2 FREE rolls of toilet paper

CVS Cocoa Butter deep conditioning moisturizer, .75 oz. - .99 (find in trial size area)
$1 off CVS Skin Care Product
Final price: FREE

Or, you can use the CVS paper product coupon on CVS paper towel; it's priced $1.29.

Thanks, CJ!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not too picky regarding brands of TP, so I decided to try the free CVS TP this week. It's thin, only one ply and not very soft. I would recommend using your paper coupons on the CVS paper towels - I think they are a good quality and deal for $.29 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen - Thanks for the review. I picked up some CVS TP and was going to donate it to the Girl Scouts April Showers. I should have bought paper towel to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried CVS for my 2nd time ever today. It is out of my way, but I happened to be in a the mood to wander and shop. They refused to let me use both coupons for the 2 Oral B toothbrushes. Anyone else have these issues? I read such great things about CVS and on my 2nd visit I had to walk out without product and with the cashier slamming down the toothbrushes mad at me b/c I said I didn't understand why I couldn't use both coupons. On another note, I have had great experiences at WAGS lately - more and more cashiers are offering/suggesting to me that I split transactions to use RRs and when I show them my Qs and RRs, they are excited.

    ReplyDelete