Contact Me






Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 4/12/10 - 4/17/10


$10 off $50 purchase, Thursday 4/15/10 ($10 will automatically be deducted from your total when you spend $50 before coupons. )

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday (with a few restrictions listed in ad)
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - purchase right at $50 of groceries and save 20% before coupons.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Scotch Brite Multi Purpose or Heavy Duty Sponges - .97
$1 off 2 printable coupon for Scotch Brite Sponges (** more than 50% of sale price)
or .75 off 2 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: .47 to .60 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .28 to .40 each when you buy 2

Yoplait Yogurt cups - .50
.50 off 6 printable coupon for Yoplait HERE and HERE
Final price: .42 each when you buy 6
Thursday price: .32 each when you buy 6

Del Monte Fruit Naturals or Super Fruit - .88
$1 off 3 printable coupon for Del Monte Fruit Naturals
Final price: .55 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .37 each when you buy 3

Banquet Meals - .88
$1 off 4 - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: .63 each when you buy 4
Thursday price: .45 each when you buy 4

McCormick Grillmate Spices - $1.50
.75 - 3/14/10 RP
Final price: .75 each
Thursday price: .45 each

Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni - $1
$1 off 3 - 1/3/10 RP
Final price: .67 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .47 each when you buy 3

Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers - $1.25
.50 printable coupon for Green Giant Steamers HERE and HERE and HERE
Final price: .75 each
Thursday price: .50 each

Coffee-Mate Flavored Liquid Creamer, 16 oz. - $2
.75 printable coupon for Coffee-Mate
or .50 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.25 to $1.50 each
Thursday price: .85 to $1.10 each

Skippy Peanut Butter
- $2
.60 - 3/18/10 RP
Final price: $1.40 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal - $2.50
$1 - 3/28/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Quaker Instant Oatmeal
- $2.50
$1 printable coupon for Quaker Oatmeal
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Dial Bath Bars,
3-pack - $1.88
.35 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.53 each
Thursday price: $1.15 each


Kashi Organic Promise Cereal - $3
$1 printable coupon for Kashi Organic Promise Cereal
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.40 each

Emerald Nuts - $3.50
$1 - 3/14/10 RP
Final price: $2.50 each
Thursday price: $1.80 each

Cottonelle Bath Tissue, 20 double rolls - $5.98 (limit 2 w/ additional $10 purchase)
.50 - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: $5.48 each
Thursday price: $4.28 each (makes it .21 per double roll)
Too bad the limit is 2. This is a stock up price.


:: In Ad Quaker Manufacturer Coupon ::
Save $3 when you buy any (5) participating Quaker Products.

Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix - $2
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - $2
Quaker Cereal, Cap'n Crunch or Life - $2
Aunt Jemima Syrup - $2.5o
Quaker Instant Oatmeal - $2.50

Best Deal
buy (5) of the $2 products = $10
20% discount when you shop on Thursday and spend right at $50 - $2
use in-ad coupon -$3
Final Thursday price: $5 or $1 per item


:: In Ad Ragu Manufacturer Coupon ::
Save $2 on Pasta with purchase of (2) Ragu Pasta Sauce products.

Ragu - $1.50


:: Other In Ad Manufacturer Coupons ::

FREE Clorox Brand Bleach when you buy Clorox2 Stain Fighter & Color Booster
FREE Green Works Cleaning Product when you buy Green Works Laundry Detergent ( 45 oz. +)
$2 off when you buy Pine-Sol and Formula 409 or Tilex
$2 off Glad Trash Bags (minimum purchase $6)
$1 off Sparkle, 8 regular rolls
$1 off Angel Soft, 12 double rolls
$1 off All detergent ( 32 oz. + )
$2 off 2 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
$2 off 2 Green Works Cleaning Products


:: Other Good Deals ::
(Thursday price)

Rib or Sirloin End Bone-In Pork Roast - $1.47 lb. ($1.18 lb.)
Split Chicken Breast - $1.97 lb. ($1.58 lb.)

Shop 'n Save Butter - $1.88 ($1.50)

16 comments:

  1. Ughs! I Really Wish my hubby would let me buy Cottonelle! He prefers Charmin! Is Charmin really better than Cottonelle or is this just my hubby's point of view? :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi coupon.girl - I was a loyal Charmin user until I figured out it was the most expensive brand. My family dosen't complain about Cottonelle, but they do with other brands. You could alway buy Cottonelle for yourself and Charmin for Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ms. Jeri. I was thinking of doing that but hubby thinks it's a ridiculous idea. We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the Monticello Shop N Save in O'Fallon MO last night, and am almost positive I paid $2.98 for the Cottonelle! I wish I had my receipt with me so I could double check it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad we aren't the only TP snobs; it always cracks me up that we are so picky about such a silly thing! We are brand loyal to very few items, but Charmin is one of them. I guess I make up the savings in other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous - Wow! That is a good price on Cottonelle.

    Hi Melissa - TP is probably the one item people are most brand loyal to. At least, I've gotten my family to use 2 brands. You have to pick your battles with the family, and TP is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, we r not picky at all! Aldi tp works just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a manufacturer error on the advertised Cottonelle. The actual TP 20 per pack is only ONE-ply so they are selling them for $2.98. The good thing about this is if you are buying 2, you would be able to use (2)50cents coupon. The limit 2 & additional $10 purchase is still required and while supplies last, no raincheck. Saw a sign about this at SnS. I wonder if it would make a difference with usage of 1-ply or 2-ply TP. Do we tend to use more if it's only 1-ply?!? Ughs, TP "issues"! LOL.


    And am still thinking if I should use Cottonelle and hubby, Charmin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update coupon.girl!
    I don't think I can get $50 this week - off to Dierbergs!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi coupon.girl - Thanks for the update. I checked the Cottonelle I bought last time SNS had a sale on it and it's 1-ply. I hadn't noticed a differnece.

    Hi Andrea - I'm with you. See you at Dierbergs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay ,so I hope this doesn't make anyone mad and I can't believe I am saying this but Shop n Save needs to stop the $10 off. After talking to a cahier (who I know very well) they are jacking up their prices high to compensate for the $10 off. Some of the items I normally buy have literally gone up almost $2. The cashier said she re prices items on Monday and some of them have gone up $3. She said they have talked about getting rid of the $10 off but now people have come to rely on it but what they don't realize is now their prices have to go up to make up for the lack of profits. Okay so comments please........

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it was 3 weeks ago that the 3lb. bag of apples I always buy has gone up $1. And I've noticed that their "on sale price" on most items are not a "good price" anymore. They're still expensive and usually just 50 cents or less cheaper than the regular price. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd noticed higher prices (on milk and lettuce especially) at SNS recently and wondered if the $10 off had something to do with it. I never shop on $10 days because I rarely need $50 of items all at once, and it's too crowded on that day. I used to shop almost exclusively at SNS but the 50% printable coupons rule has really cut down on good deals, and the other 2 grocers usually have better sales. But I still go to SNS for their store brands and other staples.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought 20 Yoplaits and got a $2 OYNO Catalina. There was no further info on the Cat as to dates and purchase amounts to trigger. Some searching tells me that there is a buy 20 get $2 OYNO deal going on elsewhere in the country until 4/18, so maybe I happened to buy the minimum amount by accident. Sorry if this has already been posted. I did not see it. YMMV

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda - I agree. I think $10 off $50 has run it's course. I haven't shopped at SNS for two weeks even though they've offered $10 off $50. Since I've been couponing, I don't think I've ever missed two $10 off $50's in a row, but can't find anything that makes it a good deal. I stopped at two SNS on Thrusday (looking for Cottonelle) on my way to Dierbergs 15 Hour Sale. Neither store was busy at all when usually they are packed on a $10 off $50 Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard of this Cat. Looks like you got lucky.

    ReplyDelete