Contact Me






Wednesday, May 19, 2010

$0.50 Wheatables at Schnucks

Schnucks has Keebler Crackers on sale for $2 through Sunday, May 23rd. Included in the sale are Wheatables and Wheatables Nut Crisp.

Wheatables Crackers - $2
$1.50 printable coupon for any Wheatables Cracker or Wheatables Nut Crisps IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: $.50 each


Can't get enough Nut Crisps?
Other coupons available:
$1 off Nut Crisps - 3/7/10 Parade Magazine
$1 printable coupon for Nut Crisps

Thanks, Anne!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jeri! That just knocked Dierbergs off my stop this week. If you received the Kraft kick-off Summer package, it had a rebate in it that starts Sunday. I'm going to use my $2 off Deli Shaved meats at Schnucks to start off my $30 I have to rack up in two weeks. I have so many free Kraft coupons it should be easy. Kelly P.S. did you check your First Taste if you are a member. I had $20 in FREE product coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly - Yes, I receive the Kraft rebate info. It looks like a good one. I'm glad to hear you had FREE coupons at First Taste. I don't have anything at First Taste, so I wasn't sure if the coupons were avaialble to people in just certain areas of the country.

    ReplyDelete