Contact Me






Saturday, May 15, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 5/16/10

Prices good May 16 - 22, 2010

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups. Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Free this Week ::

Blade 5 Razor System - $6.99
Get a $6.99 ECB (limit 1)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

Herbal Essences or Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler - $2.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 2)
$2 off Aussie Styling Product when you buy Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner - 5/16/10 RP
or $1 off Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler product - 5/16/10 RP

Deal Idea
purchase (1) Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner $2.99
purchase (1) Aussie Styling Product $2.99
use (1) $2 off Aussie Styling product
pay $3.98
Get $4 ECB
Final cost: FREE


:: Cheap This Week ::

Lady Speed Stick Stainguard - $2.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 2)
.75 printable coupon for Lady Speed Stick Stainguard
Final cost: .24 each after coupon and ECB

Dial Bar Soap, 3 pack - $1.88
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1)
.35 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: .53 each after coupon and ECB

Dawn - .83
.25 - 5/2/10 P&G
Final price: .58 each
Note: There is also a .50 coupon for Dawn Hand Renewal in the 5/2/10 P&G insert. Check to see if this variety is also on sale.

Tampax Pearl Tampons, 36-40 ct. - $7.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1)
$2 - 5/2/10 P&G
Final price: $3.99 each after coupon and ECB


:: Unadvertised ECB Deal ::

Reach Floss Mint Flavor, 55 yards - $1.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 2)
$1 - 1/3/10 RP
or $1 printable coupon for any Reach Floss
Final cost: $1 Money-Maker<>

Check out more deals beginner transactions at Living Rich With Coupons. Thanks, Cindy

17 comments:

  1. I wish they'd open up a CVS out in St. Charles County :( I'll keep dreaming
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the sign announcing CVS is coming, at the SW corner of Gravois and Chippewa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cashier at the South City one said she heard they would like to open 12 per year. That would be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got another 10 off 50 at the ecb machine. That means it is going to be another great week at CVS. Now just to work up my plan. That is the third week in a row for that coupon. It sure does make it more worth while to drive a little ways to the CVS closest to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie - I hope they build a CVS close to you too.

    Hi kas - I've been watching the bulldozers at that loction!

    Hi Lynda - Got to love CVS when you keep getting those coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, haven't shopped at CVS before, what is a ECB?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AN "ECB" is an "Extra Care Buck" and it works very similiar to the RR (Register Rewards) at Walgreens. BUT ECBs are easier to use....they don't expire as quickly as RR, you may use multiple ones on a transaction as you watch your costs come down to owing almost nothing (with a RR you have more restrictions and limitations to their use per number of items within your transaction).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info. I will have to get myself to a CVS soon. Sounds like some great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Denise for answering Froggie before I was back on my blog.

    Froggie, you'll LOVE CVS. Check out their website for a more detailed explaination.

    https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/user/extracare/extracare.jsp;jsessionid=QLV8Lx7KXc5jryQ4qsKThRJm2kNFwSNhCLd7bhZLNRj0JBy56jpl!761842905

    ReplyDelete
  10. A CVS is going in at the corner of Olive and Old Ballas. Its across the street-ish from Trader Joe's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Marcella! I should include a Coming Soon list on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The South County CVS is out of the free razors already. So I just got 2 free Herbal Essence shampoos and used up a $8 ECB on printer paper and milk. I finally got my $3 birthday coupon in my email, but of course it came today after my trip to CVS. Will have to make another trip to CVS before it expires, I cant waste a free $3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CVS will substitute equal value items for sale items that are currently out of stock...so if you can find comparable razors, chances are they will substitute.........another reason I LOVE CVS!! Then you can hold onto it for a while (CVS rain checks are forever valid) and save it for the time you get a $4/$20 coupon or the like! So, sometimes it may be to the shoppers advantage to receive a raincheck!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi CJ & Denise - I don't mind when CVS is out of stock because their rain checks are so great. Let them store my stockpile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got 2 $1/2 CVS paper products coupons from the red machine this week so today I got 4 travel size packs of CVS tissues for free. I am officially a CVS regular now - the manager of the South County store recognized me today as I walked in and said he missed me the past 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another 5 off of 30 coupon through email at CVS. Then I also got another 10 off 50 I will use for next week at CVS. I love that store more everyday. So easy to shop there. Thanks Jeri and CJ for the encouragement at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lynda - Woo Hoo! We knew you would love it if you tried it.

    ReplyDelete