Contact Me






Thursday, June 17, 2010

Catalina Deal on Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks at Dierbergs

Reader Anne is reporting when you buy (4) Betty Crocker Fruit snacks, not only are you getting the $4 instant savings, but also a $2.50 Catalina Coupon.

Edit: The participating products for the Catalina are: Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups and Fruit Stickerz. The Character snacks are not triggering the Catalina coupon. Thanks, Lisa!

Here's the deal
buy (4) Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks @ $1.99 = $7.96
use (2) .50 off 2 coupon found HERE and HERE -$1.00
get Instant Savings when you buy (4) General Mills products -$4.00
pay: $2.96
receive $2.50 Catalina coupon
Final cost: .46 total or .12 per box!

The $1.99 price and $4 Instant Savings is valid through Monday, 6/21/10.

Thanks, Anne!

6 comments:

  1. The catalina runs from 6/14-7/11.

    buy 3 get $1.50
    buy 4 get $2.50
    buy 5+ get $3.50

    I went to the self check first with my 4 fruit snacks and free chips. No catalina. My second run through I got more fruit snacks and chips and a few other things (btw, raspberries are 10 for 10). I got a $2.50 catalina. I brought my old receipt to CS and asked them for a catalina. They just refunded $2.50 in cash instead. So I got $2.50 + tax in cash instead of a paper catalina. I don't know if its just the self check that has the issue but it printed at the regular registers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcella for the additiona info.

    I've received Catatlina coupons at Dierbergs self check before. I've learned though, to alway check the Catalina machine before I check out. If one of the lights are red, it dosen't print the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the info on the Catalina:

    Purchase dates between 6/14 and 7/11
    Buy 3 get $1.50
    Buy 4 get $2.50
    Buy 5 or more get $3.50 coupon off your next order

    Participating items:
    Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz.

    I originally bought 4 of the Scooby Doo fruit snacks and those are not part of this so no catalina. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also found out the various fruit snack shapes don't produce the CAT. I did receive the $4 off so it was still a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I would have read the comments first lol I too found out the "character" snacks don't produce the CAT, but I'm w/ maureen, still not a bad deal 4/$3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lisa for the list of participating products.

    ReplyDelete