Contact Me






Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Schnucks Deals 6/21/10 - 6/27/10

The best deals at Schnucks never get advertised. If you find a great deal, please leave a comment.

Note: The Twin Oaks store matches Shop 'n Save's $10 off $50 Thursday. Make sure you take a Shop 'n Save ad with you to the Twin Oaks Schnucks to take advantage of this offer.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad here.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups - $1
$1 printable Skinny Cow coupon (Facebook) Coupon no longer available. (Thanks for the update, John K!)
Final price: FREE

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - $1
$1 - 5/9/10 SS
Final price: FREE

Dole Mandarin Oranges - $1 (buy 4)
Buy (4) get .75 Catalina coupon to use on your next order
.50 off 2 - 6/20/10 SS (use 2)
Final cost: .56 each when you buy 4 after coupons and Catalina

Hamburger Helper - $1
.75 of 3 printable Hamburger Helper coupon HERE and HERE
.75 off 3 - 5/2/10 SS and 5/30/10 and 6/20/10 SS
Final price: .75 each when you buy 3

Bar S Bologna - $1.25
$1 off 2 printable Bar S coupon
or $1 off 2 - 5/16/10 RP
Final price: .75 each when you buy 2

Dannon Activa Yogurt - $1.97
$1 - 2/3/10 SS and 6/6/10 SS
Final price: .97 each

Crystal Light On the Go or Drink Mix - $2
$1 printable Crystal Light coupon IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: $1 each

Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies - $2.19
$1 printable Keebler Cookies coupon
Final price: $1.19 each

Fiber One Bars, selected varieties - $2
.40 printable Fiber One Chewy Bars or 90 Calorie - HERE and HERE (doubled)
Final price: $1.20 each

B1G1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs - $3.59
$1 off 2 -5/16/10 SS and 6/20/10 SS
Final price: $1.25 each when you buy 2

Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage - $1.89
$1 off 2 - 5/16/10 RP and 6/6/10 RP
Final price: $1.39 each when you buy 2

Hormel Compleats - $2
.55 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $1.45 each

Captain Crunch Cereal - $2
.50 - 5/16/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each

Wheaties Fuel - $2.50
$1 printable Wheaties Fuel coupon HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.50 each

Old Orchard Healthy Balance Juice - $2
$1 off 2 printable Old Orchard Healthy Balance coupon
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Old Orchard 100% Juice - $2
.50 printable Old Orchard 100% Juice coupon
Final price: $1.50 each

Lean Cuisine Pizza or Pannis - $2
$1 off 2 printable Lean Cuisine coupon
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - $2
.75 off 2 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: $1.63 each when you buy 2

Total Plus Omega-3s - $2.50
.75 printable Total Plus Omega-3s coupon
Final price: $1.75 each

Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit - $3.50
.75 printable Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit coupon HERE and HERE
or .75 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $2.75 each

Macaroni Grill Dinner Kit - $3.50
.75 printable Macaroni Grill Dinner Kit coupon HERE and HERE
or .75 - 6/13/10 SS
Final price: $2.75 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Center Cut Pork Steaks, 4 lb. or more - $1.79 lb.
Rib Half Pork Loin - $1.89 lb.
Boneless Rolled Boston Pork Roast - $1.89 lb.
Schnucks Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, sold in 3 lb. bag - $1.89 lb.
93% Lean Perdue Fresh Ground Turkey - $1.89 lb.

15 comments:

  1. The other day at the Grand and Gravois store, I found a tearpad with Miracle Whip $1.00 MQ. Good on 12 oz. or larger size and expires 12/31/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone else have problems with the printable coupons not scanning at checkout? I am new to the printables and haven't been able to use most of them at Schnucks, Shop N Save, or Dierbergs because they all have the policy that if it won't scan they won't take it. Just curious if I have printer issues or if this is common?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kas - Great coupon. I love that store for coupon shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan - I rarely have a problems with an IP scanning. It might or might not be your printer.

    Some of reason if it scans or not, is how your cashier attempts to scan it. I've had cashiers crumple them in their had and swipe. Obviously, that doesn't work.

    I would suggest you go through the self scan with and IP to test if it's your printer or not. There are two bar codes on the bottem of the coupon. Cover up the long bar code with your thumb and slowly move it across the scanner. It will scan that way, unless the problem is with your printer. Let us know what you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan,

    Whenever I've had problems with printable coupons not scanning it's because I've printed them in draft/light ink mode (and they almost never scan that way). When I print them in normal mode, they always scan for me. (I do use the self-checkout, so it might be your cashier if you're not scanning the coupons yourself.) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only had problems with IP's scanning when I print them on an ink jet printer. All the ones I've printed on my laser printer work like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess it varies greatly. I print on an ink jet and always use the draft setting to save on ink. I almost never have a problem with my Qs scanning, and I rarely go through self-scan.

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for sharing your expierence. It is quite interesting how it does vary. I print with an ink jet, but I think in normal mode.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have more problems with my insert coupons scanning than I do my printables. Nothing ever wants to scan for me at Schnucks. I dont even try to go through the U-Scan anymore, the machine always yells at me ("Item not found!!!", "Unauthorized item in the bagging area!!!!"). One time it even yelled at me in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the Skinny Cow coupons are gone from Facebook now. I printed a couple at work today and was going to print from home this evening, but it doesn't show up on their page. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John K - Bummer, the're gone. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  12. blackberries are on sale for $1.00. There are mt. olive hamburger pickles on sale for 1.49 and there are blinkies for 55 cents off making them .94 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's a $1.50 off milk coupon WYB 1 nabisco cookies tearpad at my store. I love milk coupons!! If you got the kraft first taste coupon for oreo cakesters, they're a nabisco brand!

    ReplyDelete