Contact Me






Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Target Deals 5/30/10 - 6/5/10

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 6/5/10 ::

SoBe Lifewater - $1
FREE $5 Giftcard when you buy 10
B1G1 printable SoBe coupon
.50 Target printable SoBe coupon
Use a combination of these two coupon and get SoBe Lifewater for FREE after Giftcard.

Crystal Light - $1.97 (buy 3)
$1 printable Crystal Light Coupon IE Link or Firefox Link (use 3)
and use $1 off 3 Target coupon for Crystal Light (No longer available)
Final price: .64 each when you buy 3

Dannon Activia - $1.67
$1 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: .67 each

Fiber One Cereal - $2.50
FREE $5 Giftcard when you buy 5
.75 printable Fiber One Cereals coupon HERE and HERE (use 5)
Final price: .75 each when you buy 5 after coupon and Giftcard

Smart Ones - $1.86
FREE $5 Giftcard when you buy 5
FREE $5 Giftcard when you buy 10
$1 off 5 printable Smart Ones coupon (use 2)
$5 off 10 printable Smart Ones coupon
Final price: .85 each $0.66 each $1.16 each when you buy 10 after coupon and Giftcard
Sorry everyone. I don't know why I couldn't get this deal straight. Quite ironic it was for "Smart" Ones.

Daninals Smoothies - $1.67
.75 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: .92 each


:: Ongoing Deals ::

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, 18 oz. - $1.42 (regular price)
$1 - 5/9/10 SS (expires 7/9)
Final price: .42 each

French's Yellow Mustard, 20 oz. - $1.25 (thru 6/12)
.50 - 5/9/10 SS (expires 7/11)
Final price: .75 each

French's Spice Brown Mustard, 12 oz. - $1.25 (thru 6/12)
.50 - 5/9/10 SS (expires 7/11)
Final price: .75 each

Tidy Cat Cat Litter, 10 lb. - $1.77 (regular price)
$1 - 5/2/10 SS (expires 8/2)
Final price: .77 each

Kleenex Hand Towels - $2.99 (regular price)
$1 - 5/2/10 SS (expires 6/27)
and use $1 - Target Printable coupon
Final price: .99 each


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste - .97
$2.50 off 2 - 3/21/10 SS (expires 6/30)
Final price: FREE

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - .97
.75 - 5/16/10 RP (expires 7/31)
Final price: .22 each

Note: Unadvertised prices may vary between Target stores. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

16 comments:

  1. Jeri, the TGI skillet meal deal is a great one also. Get 2 TGI Friday skillet meals ($5.99 each), get a TGI Friday appetizer for free. There are printable coupons for $2/1 TGI Friday skillet meal, and there are also coupons from an insert. What makes the deal even sweeter is that you also get a cat. for $1 off 2, and many of the appetizer meals at my store had peelies for $2/1 which doesn't expire till 2011, and a peelie for $5 off meals at TGI Friday restaurant.

    I love these meals, they are GREAT. This is a good deal for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the SmartOnes coupon is for a $1 off of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea where you find the Kleenex hand towels in the store? I've looked by the paper towels and by the kleenex and can't seem to find any of the hand towels at the Target on Hwy K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie I had the same problem. I looked at Hwy K and Hwy N. Can anyone point us in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the Kleenex hand towels in the paper towel section. A very small display. They were stacked on a small display two high. I also walked by them several times, but in the same spot at 3 of my North County Targets. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi couponmama - Thanks for the info on TGI Meals.

    Thanks, Anonymous! I'll change the post.

    Hi Jamie & Lauielou - I'm like Anonymous and have seen them with the paper products. I shop at the Hampton Village store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the Smart Ones.. Shouldnt you get (2) $5 GC since you are getting 10.. if so then they would only be $0.66 each!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fyi there's a good olay mir right now...$20 when you buy $50..almost every olay product is a part of the buy 2 get a $5 gift card PLUS a lot of $1/1 in the previous P&Gs..I spent about $4 oop have a $5 gc left and will be getting $20 from olay! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh there are some $2/1 coupons in P&G too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anonymous - Boy did I get the Smart Ones listing messed up. Thanks for thinking for me:)

    Hi Stephanie - Thanks a bunch for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeri, the Smart ones deal is free $5 GC when you buy 10, not 5.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was able to find the kleenex hand towels today at the Target on Hwy K. They were in the paper towels section on their own plastic display. I'm almost positive they were not there before, but maybe I just overlooked them! Thanks for the help everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since Fathers Day is coming up and my Dad is a big car nut I thought I would share this with everyone in case anyone else has Dads or Husbands that are into cars/trucks/bikes -

    There is a rebate for armor all available where you buy any armor all product over $3.49 and get a bottle of their new wheel cleaner free after rebate (up to $8.99).
    Here is the link to the rebate form (PDF):
    http://www.armorall.com/pdf/wheel_rebate.pdf

    Target also has a store coupon for $3 off two armor all items. I found the store coupon in the 'Target Racing' section.

    I bought a bottle of the interior spray at Target for $4.49. It was the closest product I could find to the $3.49 minimum for the rebate.

    Not too bad for part of a father's day gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jamie R - Thanks a bunch!

    I wrote a post for this info. Please, check to make sure I have it correct. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jeri-
    Your post looks good to me. I completely forgot to check facebook for more coupons! Oh well, at least I won't forget next time.

    ReplyDelete