Contact Me






Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bacardi Mail-In Rebate Update

Last month, I posted about a $6 or $2 Bacardi Mail-In Rebate found in the liquor departments at the grocery store. The best part of this rebate was - No Purchase Required in Missouri.

There was quite the discussion of what would happen and if Bacardi would honor this rebate.

The verdict is in. Reader Lisa receive $2 back from Bacardi. Not a bad financial return on her $0.44 cent stamp.

If you haven't sent this rebate in, you might want to stroll through the liquor department the next time you're at the grocery store. The rebate form might still be available.

Thanks, Lisa for keeping us updated!

7 comments:

  1. Does anyone have the Heineken Mens Grooming rebate form that expires on 7/31? The front of the form was bright green and they were available at Walgreens in June. CMS is trying to reject my rebate because they say the form didnt say that no beer pruchase is required in MO. I remember that front of the from said the rebate was for $3 while the back said $5, and I'm sure it said no beer purchase required but I didnt photocopy the front of the form so I cant prove it. I seem to have the worst luck with beer rebates :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. CALL THEM...They messed up on my rebate, and when I called them they said that someone didnt enter me as a MO resident. So basically if I didnt call them then they would have money in there pocket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - I don't have the form. I've yet to find beer/liquor rebates at a Walgreens. I agree with anonymous, call them. I would also reminded them that Missouri state law requires the rebates to be no beer purchased required.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of the forms. It definitely says, "No beer purchase required" on the front, bottom left of the form.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole - Thanks!! I knew the form did say no beer required because I read forms carefully and I only do beer rebates that specifically say that.
    I did call the rebate clearinghouse, they gave me some run around about there were 2 different forms for this rebate, one that required beer and one that didnt and they couldnt tell which mine was. Supposedly they are looking into it and I'll call back next week. Even if the form was printed wrong, its still MO law so I would think they have to make good on my rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this bacardi rebate back!! whoo hoo. They sent me $10--no purchase of anything required...

    ReplyDelete