Contact Me






Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Coupon Road Trip

Coupons for food items have been pretty boring around this area lately, so I took a little road trip on Coupons.com, and headed to a few cities I've always wanted to visit. It was quite interesting to see what coupons they have available.

Boston - zip code 02101

Santa Fe - zip code 87501

Dallas - zip code 75201

Aspen - zip code 81611

Take your own road trip. Look up the city's zip code you want to visit and enter the zip at Coupons. com. Make sure you come back and leave a comment if you find any interesting coupon.

6 comments:

  1. I went on a road trip this past week. We attended my sisters graduation from BCT in Fort Jackson, SC. I was able to visit a Publix and a commissary. They both had great prices. Wish I could of shopped more! Didn't make it it Rite-Aid though. The Atlanta GA Sunday paper was $2.00!! That really make me miss Illinois! She will be in Fort Gordon for a while so I will be able shop down here often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make up zip codes and enter them to see if they are valid and what pops up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those not aware, there is a 5% surcharge tacked on your grocery bill at the commissary. The AAFES store or the BX, it only sales tax if appliable.

    In regard to Banquet Pot Pies and TV Dinners, years ago the company didn't skimp on the ingredients. Like other manufacturers, Banquet cut corners instead of higher prices. I heard a few people say they found a couple of pieces of meat in the Chicken Pot Pie and lots of gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffany - I love to visit grocery stores elsewhere too. I even did before I started this couponing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise - Keep us posted if you find any great coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kas - Years ago, my kids used to ask for Banquet Dinners. (They must have been advertised on a kids show) I bought them once and my kids never asked again.

    ReplyDelete