Contact Me






Monday, July 12, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 7/12/10 - 7/17/10


$10 off $50 purchase, Thursday 7/15/10
No coupon necessary - $10 will automatically be deducted from your total when you spend $50 before coupons.

This great week to stock up on pasta and cereal. When you shop on Thursday, pick up whole grain or regular pasta for less than 40 cents and cereal for a quarter!

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday (with a few restrictions listed in the ad)
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - purchase right at $50 of groceries and save 20% before coupons.


:: In-Ad Coupon::
Save $8 when you buy (8) participating Kellogg's Cereals, Pop-Tarts, Bars and Keebler Cookies & Crackers

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - $2.50
$1.50 off 2 Frosted Flakes printable coupon (coupon is still available)
or $1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereal printable coupon
or $1.25 off 3 Kellogg's Cereal - 6/27/10 SS
Final price: .75 to $1.08 each when you buy 8 participating products
Thursday price: .25 to .58 each when you buy 8 participating products

Kellogg's Rice Kirspies or Raisin Bran - $2.50
$1.50 off 2 Rice Krispies or Raisin Bran printable coupon
or $1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereal printable coupon
or $1.25 off 3 Kellogg's Cereal - 6/27/10 SS
Final price: .75 to $1.08 each when you buy 8 participating products
Thursday price: .25 to .58 each when you buy 8 participating products

Nuti-Grain Cereal Bars - $2.50
.75 - 7/11/10 RP
Final price: .75 each when you buy 8 participating products
Thursday price: .25 each when you buy 8 participating products

Pop-Tarts,12 ct - $2.50
$1 off 2 Pop-Tarts printable coupon HERE and HERE
or $1 off 2 - 6/13/10 RP and 7/11/10 RP
Final price: $1 each when you buy 8 participating products
Thursday price: .50 each when you buy 8 participating products

Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 6/27/10 RP
Final price: $1 each when you buy 8 participating products
Thursday price: .50 each when you buy 8 participating products

Rice Krispies Treats, Special K Bars, Keebler Cookies, selected Keebler Crackers - $2.50
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 8 participating products
Thursday price: $1 each when you buy 8 participating products


:: Ice Cream Catalina Deal ::
Buy $12 get a $4 Catalina coupon to use on your next shopping trip

Deal Idea
Buy (5) Edy's Ice Cream @ $2.88 = $14.40
Receive $4 Catalina coupon
Final cost: $2.08 each when you buy 5 after Catalina coupon
Thursday cost: $1.50 each when you buy 5 after Catalina coupon


:: Chip's Ahoy - Redbox Deal ::
FREE Redbox one night movie rental when you buy any (2) participating Chips Ahoy! Cookies.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Cookies - $1.67 ($1.33 Thursday price) + FREE movie rental
limit 6 with additional $10 purchase


:: Coupon Match Ups ::

Bar S Franks - .68
$1 off 2 any Bar S product printable coupon **
Final price: .18 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: 0.04 each when you buy 2

Libby Vegetables - .67
$1 off 3 Libby Vegetables printable coupon (coupon no longer available)
Final price: .34 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .20 each when you buy 3

Barilla Whole Grain Pasta - $1.08
$1 off 2 Barilla Whole Gain Pasta printable coupon
Final price: .58 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .36 each when you buy 2

Powerade, 32 oz. - $1
Get (5) FREE when you buy (10) with in store coupon
Final price: .67 each when you buy 15
Thursday price: .53 each when you buy 15

Small Steps Napkins, 250 ct. - $1.98
$1 - 6/13/10 SS
Final price: $.98 each
Thursday price: .58 each

Hunt's Ketchup, 24 oz. - $1
.20 - 6/20/10 SS
Final price: .80 each
Thursday price: .67 each

Ken's Salad Dressing - $1.50
$1 off 2 Ken's Salad Dressing printable coupon
Final price: $1 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .70 each when you buy 2

Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese, 16 oz. - $1.50
.35 Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese printable coupon
or .35 - 4/25/10 RP
Final price: $1.15 each
Thursday price: .85 each

Coffee-Mate Creamer, 16 oz. - $2
$1.50 off 2 Coffee-Mate printable coupon
or .75 off Coffee-Mate printable coupon
Final price: $1.25 each
Thursday price: .85 each

Eggo Waffles
- $2
$1 off 2 - 6/20/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.10 each when you buy 2

Musselman's Applesauce, 46-48 oz - $2
$1 off 2 Mussleman's Applesauce printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1.10 each

Slim Jim Beef Jerky, 16 ct. - $2.50
.75 - 5/16/10 SS (expires 7/16)
Final price: $1.75 each
Thursday price: $1.25 each


Cinnamon Toast Crunch - $2.50
.60 Cinnamon Toast Crunch printable coupon
Final price: $1.90 each
Thursday price: $1.40 each

Johnsonville Bratwurst, 19.76 oz. - $3.48
.55 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $2.73 each
Thursday price: $2.23 each

DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks - $6.48
$1.50 DiGirono Pizza & Breadsticks printable coupon
Final price: $4.98
Thursday price: $3.68 each


:: Other Good Deals ::
(Thursday price)

Green Peppers - .49 (.39)
Cucumbers - .49 (.39)

Creamette Pasta - .48 (.38) - limit 6 with additional $10 purchase

24 comments:

  1. So can you get $16 off if you buy 16 products? Or do you think we need to do separate transactions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T - The $8 savings for Kellogg's/Keebler products is a store in-ad coupon. You should be able to use two of them.

    But, if you're not shopping on Thursday, I would split your purchases into two transactions, just to be safe. If you're shopping on Thrusday and not planning two transactions, ask at customer service before you shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNS also has rebate forms for a $5 SNS gift card when you buy 4 Kelloggs, Pop Tarts or Keebler products. Each item has to ring up for at least $2 and total for the 4 items has to be at least $8. The $8 on 8 items coupon shouldnt affect that, the items should ring up at the pre-coupon price on the receipt so they would be over $2 each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ....where are these forms located? I definitely want the rebates if I'm purchasing the products! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, CJ where are they at? TIA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly and coupon.girl - At my SNS the forms were on a Keebler crackers display that faces the registers, not in the aisle itself. They had a bunch left today.
    I was not pleased with SNS today - it took 10 minutes to get my free DiGiorno coupon approved (how many people can I explain it to that an internet coupon and a mailed coupon are NOT the same thing??). Then the cashier called the customer service lady over even after I told her I already got it approved. The whole time the cashier is going through my coupons she was saying what a pain coupons are and how I was holding up the line. I told her its not fair to me either than my coupons have to be scrutinized so much when I know I am using them right. Then I get home and find out I was overcharged for 2 Keebler crackers that I am using for the rebate. So if I take them back and get the price adjusted, I risk that the rebate wont go through because they will likely write all over my receipt for the price adjustment. So do I overpay by $4 just to make sure my rebate goes through? I'm almost at the point that I dont want to use coupons anymore, somedays its more of a hassle than it is a money saver :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, CJ for letting us know where to find the rebate. I was anxiously waiting to hear too.

    Sorry to hear about your troubles today. If I were you, I would take all the crackers back, not just the ones you were overcharged for. Then have them ring them up correctly all on the same receipt. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeri - After the hassle I had today, I think I will return the 2 crackers and the 2 Corn Flakes I was using for the rebate and have all 4 of them rung up again. Its the least they can do since it was their mistake. Its too bad SNS doesnt have a policy that they give overcharged items to you for free.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Libby's and $1.50/2 Kelloggs cereal coupons are gone.

    If you've already printed your limit of coffee mate coupons or are just looking for more, there is a .50/1 in 5/2 SmartSource

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi CJ - I asked a manager one time why they didn't have the same policy as Schnucks and Dierbergs if something rings up wrong. He told me they change too many prices to do that. What? He my as well said they make too many mistakes. I check my receipts like a hawk after that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anonymous - Bummer those coupons are already gone. Thanks for the update and other Coffee-Mate coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone know, how many is the limit per computer on the Kelloggs coupons? Too bad the $1.50 is gone. I thought that it would be there for a while. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeri - I usually do watch the register when my items and coupons are being scanned. But the cashier distracted me with all her complaining. I need to get better about checking my receipt before I leave the store. I wonder how many people they overcharge who dont bother to go back and straighten it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just able to print my $1.50/2 Kellog's coupons (frosted flakes one & the krispie/raisin bran one) from the Kellog's site so I think they're still available. I printed them each twice for a total of $6 off!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I was wrong, they only let you print one of each of the $1.50 coupons. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I called SNS about the 16 items and you can't do that. It has to be separate transactions. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Each store must be handling it differnt. Last night I called the Fenton SNS and asked about the 16 items. Customer Service asked the manager. She said since it was a SNS coupon she didn't see a problem with using it twice and if I had an issue just tell the cashier I talked to her last night and she said it was okay. This morning I went to SNS told the cashier about my conversation last night and they took off the $16.

    I would suggestion talking to customer service at your store before you shop.

    I had a great day at SNS this morning. Total before coupons and taxes $50.70. Total after coupons before tax $6.75! I love no coupon coupon Thursdays!

    Jeri - I love the new pdf feature on your post. It made my shopping even easier than normal. :)

    Thanks again for your coupon match-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks T & Megan for sharing your expiences with the $8 store coupon. I like your advice Megan, to call before you shop.

    Great job Megan - You got out to shop before it got too hot. I'm glad the pdf feature is working. I keep forgettin to use it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I decided to just do the Kellogg's deal once, but it's good to know that Megan received a different answer. I paid $4.95 for $51.26 of groceries! See pics at thehappyclipper.blogspot.com.

    Also, I received a $2 catalina for buying Ben & Jerry's. I purchased 3 (with my free ice cream for a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Clipper---wow, I'm impressed...still trying to do the math to figure out how you got such a great price on the non-Kellogg's items. Great job! Funny, I called 2 different SNS about doing 2 Kellogg's deals in one transaction and received 2 different answers...yep, you can guess which store I chose today:) I didn't do quite that well...spent $14; saved 82%.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had free coupons for the Suave, Ben & Jerry's, and sausage. I also used $5 from the Entertainment Book.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi All--Great work on your shopping trips!!! Wanted to let everyone know the Capri Sun Cat is working. I did B4G3--used the Capri Sun Free wyb mac & cheese peelie. Also--I think it is only for the boxes that are 100% Juice. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Job everyone. Have to love $10 off $50 Thrusday's when they have other good offers.

    Hi Janet - Do you have more info on the Capri Sun Cat?

    ReplyDelete