Contact Me






Monday, July 5, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 7/4/10

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 7/10/10 ::

SoBe Lifewater - $1
B1G1 SoBe printable coupon (play the game)
and use .50 Target printable SoBe coupon (use 2 if you can)
Final price: 2 FREE

Michelina's Entrees - .96
$1 off 5 Michelina's Entrees printable coupon
or $1 off 5 - 5/9/10 SS
Final price: .76 each when you buy 5

Dannon Activia - $1.89
$1 - 6/6/10 SS
Final price: .89 each

Danimals - $1.89
$1 - 6/6/10 SS
Final price: .89 each

Milk-Bone Dog Treats - $1.99
$2 off 2 - 6/27/10 RP
Final price: .99 each when you buy 2

Pup-Peroni Dog Treats - $1.99
$1 Pup-Peroni printable coupon
Final price: .99 each

Pop-Tarts, 12 ct. - $2
1 off2 Pop-Tarts printable coupon
or $1 off 2 - 6/13/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Smucker's Squeezable Spread - $2
$1 off 3 - 5/23/10 RP
Final price: $1.67 each when you buy 3


:: Ongoing Deals ::

Schick Hydro 3 or 5 - $6.99 to $7.99 (regular price)
$5 - 6/13/10 SS (expires 7/30)
and use $4 Target coupon - 6/20/10 SS
Final cost: FREE or better

Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer - $6.99 to $8.49 (regular price)
$5 - 6/13/10 SS (expires 7/31)
and use $3 Target printable coupon (coupon no longer available)
Final price: FREE to .49 each

Olay Total Effects Body Wash, 8 oz. - $3.54 to $5.50 (regular prices vary between stores)
$4 - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
and use FREE Ivory Body Wash, Bar Soap or Hand Soap (up to $3) when you buy Olay Total Effects Body Wash - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE to $1.50 each

Pampers Wipes, 72 ct - $1.97 to $2.39 (regular price)
$2 - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE to .39 each

Armor All Glass Cleaner - $2.69 (buy 2)
$2 printable coupon for Armor All ("Like" Armor All on Facebook - use 2)
and use $3 off 2 printable Target store coupon (find under Target Racing tab)
Final cost: FREE or better

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, 18 oz. - $1.42 (regular price)
$1 - 5/9/10 SS (Hurry! expires 7/9)
Final price: .42 each

French's Yellow Mustard, 20 oz. - $1.25 (thru 7/10)
.50 - 5/9/10 SS (Hurry! expires 7/11)
Final price: .75 each

French's Spice Brown Mustard, 12 oz. - $1.25 (thru 7/10)
.50 - 5/9/10 SS (Hurry! expires 7/11)
Final price: .75 each


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::


Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - .97
.75 - 5/16/10 RP (expires 7/31)
Final price: .22 each

Note: Unadvertised prices may vary between Target stores. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

13 comments:

  1. Had a not-so-coupon-friendly cashier at South County Target tonight. She wouldn't take the Olay $1/1 coupons for the beauty bars because "they exclude trial size." After I pointed out that they do not, she said she could do it but only for 97 cents (which was okay with me). Then she absolutely refused to take the $1/1 Tide coupons on the travel size packs because "just knew that wasn't okay." I just told her to take them off; too busy to call a manager over for a mere $2. After I rang out and walked to my car, I realized she never took the two Tide items off, so I went back in to customer service. They promptly refunded the money without question, so all was well.

    In the end, I still had one of my best days ever at Target. $1.50 OOP for about $27 worth of merchandise. I am trying to get my Target and CVS fixes in this week as we are moving to rural Wisconsin in one week and I will be an hour from either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cashier at the Kirkwood Target last night wasnt thrilled by my coupons either. She said I couldnt use $1 coupons on the Tide packet or J&J first aid kit. I told her she was allowed to reduce the amount of the coupons to .97 and of course she didnt know how to do that. With help from another cashier she figured it out but she wasnt happy about it. At least my B1G1 Sobe coupons scanned so she didnt have to figure those out. I couldnt find the free Flame Disks and the store no longer carries small bags of Tidy Cat so it was almost a wasted trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily - An hour from a Target? Wow, that is rural. I grew up in Iowa, so I understand shopping isn't alway the same as in a metro area. Hope you enjoy Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ - The Target at Hampton Village no longer carries the small bags of Tidy Cat either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sobe tea in longneck plastic bottles are also $1 each this week and the B1G1 coupons can be used for those. At my Target they are a couple of aisles away from the Sobe Life Waters. The Green Tea and Figi Apple Cranberry are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the $3 Target Q for Scrubbing Bubbles still available to print? I already printed it on my cptr, but tried another and still couldn't find it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea - I don't think I've printed the Scrubbing Bubbles coupon and I don't see it on Target's coupon site either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to print some Target coupons late last night and it said the website was updating. This morning, the Scrubbing Bubbles coupon was gone so I missed it. I did notice Purina and free Kellogg's Fiber Cereal wyb bars that I didn't see yesterday.
    Hampton Village did not carry the travel Oil of Olay Bars and was out of the Pantene travel hairspray. But I had no problem with travel Tide and also was able to use a $1 Always coupon on $.97 liners. They have plenty of travel Degree and the KMart on Manchester also carries those for $.99.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer - They didn't have the Olay bars at Brentwood either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiber Plus cereal is on sale this week for $2.66. Target.com has printables for buy one Kelloggs cereal or Fiber Plus chewy bars, get Fiber Plus cereal free. I also had a couple of tearpad coupons from Schnucks that were buy two Fiber Plus cereals, get a box of Fiber Plus chewy bars free.

    I wasn't sure how the two coupons would combine at the register. I thought I would pay $5.32 for 6 items, but here is what actually happened.

    I bought

    4 boxes Fiber Plus cereal $10.64 ($2.66 x 4)
    2 boxes Fiber Plus chewy bars $4.08 ($2.04 x 2)

    Then I had

    2 B2 cereal G1 chewy bar tearpad coupons and
    2 B1 cereal G1 cereal Target printables

    The tearpad coupons deducted $2.66 each instead of $2.04 for the chewy bars.

    Then the Target coupons deducted $4.29 each instead of $2.66.

    I should have paid $5.32 for 6 items, but instead I paid .82 for 6 items!

    The coupons had to be pushed through, but the amounts of the free items did not have to be entered manually. I have no idea where the amount $4.29 came from. Nothing else in my order had that price. I guess the coupon was just coded for the max value of the cereal.

    When I was all done, the cashier apologized for not scanning the reusable bag credits, but I didn't care. I was just trying to get out of there before she realized how much those coupons credited me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to mention, massive toy clearance at Hampton Target. I bought one item and it rung up for lower than the clearance price marked. There were lots of employees marking things down further this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi em - Wow! That doens't happen very often, especially at Target. At Target you usually end up at Customer Service because coupons didn't get taken off.

    ReplyDelete