Contact Me






Friday, September 10, 2010

$5 off 5 Kraft Cheese Coupon has Reset

This is almost to good to be true!

Kraft's $5 off 5 Cheese or Dairy products has reset. If you printed it last week, you can print again. Remember - hit the back button on your browser to print a second coupon.

Save $5 on (5) participating Kraft Cheese or Dairy products

Partitioning products
  • Kraft Singles
  • Kraft Parmesan Cheese
  • Kraft Natural Cheese
  • Kraft Sting-Ums
  • Kraft Cracker Cuts
  • Kraft Deli Deluxe
  • Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • Cracker Barrel Cheese
  • Cheez Whiz
  • Breakstone's Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese
  • Knudsen Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese
If you want to run to Shop 'n Save, they still have Kraft Cheese on sale for $1.67 and Kraft Singles for $2. You'll have to hurry, the sale is over on Saturday, September 11th.

Thank you, Janet & Judy!

8 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW!!. I can see your freezer filling up with cheese now. Mine is. I am doing a SNS trip for charity donation tomorrow on the GM deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It only let me print it once, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda - I'm begining to think I didn't buy a big enough freezer.

    Anonymous - You should have been able to get 2 prints. Go back and see if you can print one again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone know what the expiration date on the coupon is now? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily--Mine shows 10/10/10 kinda weird. Usually they are 30 days from when you print it. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do we know if SNS is still being good about taking this coupon, or was that just for last $10 Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CJ--I used one today and gave the other 3 I had to the cashiers to use =) I had no problems. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet - Thanks! I'll try it next week at SNS.

    ReplyDelete