Contact Me






Monday, November 29, 2010

CVS - 20% off Shopping Pass

UPDATE: My coupon went to my spam folder.  If you don't see yours, check there.  Coupon states, " This coupon excludes sales and discounted merchandise. This offer cannot be combined with any other percent off coupons."

If you can't make it to CVS this weekend to take advantage of 30% off, your entire purchase,  all is not lost.

"Like" CVS on Facebook to print a 20% Holiday Shopping Pass. Offer available thru 12/3 and expires on 12/5

A limited number of shopping passes will be distributed via email to use in-store. Holiday Shopping Pass cannot be combined with other offers. One offer per household.

Thanks, Ann at Coupons Deals and More!

10 comments:

  1. Not working for me, the Holiday Pass screen comes up blank :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - I'm still getting the screen to show where to sign up for the coupon. I hope you're able to get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My computer is giving me fits today, I finally got it to work. Thanks, Jeri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it excludes sale items I wont get much off. I usually only buy sale and ECB items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! Thank you! I impressed myself (and all of my in-laws) when I snuck away from family time for 30 minutes and made $12 at CVS on Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - I think the 20% off coupon all depends on the store. Many of them in town are very coupon friendly. We will have to see what actually happens.

    Hi BBMS - Great job shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy K. in IllinoisDecember 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM

    Good news friends! The 20% will work on the ECB offers e.g. Gillette Shaving products, Soft Soap, and the Gas X products. It also took money off a large bottle of Olay lotion where I used the coupon for "free up to $7." I purchased 2 fusion razors, 2 shave gels, 6 bottles Pantene, 1 Dawn hand renewal, 1 Complete contact solution, 1 Olay bw, and 1 Olay lotion for $4.68 oop. I got $26.99 back in ECB and have the remainder I needed for the $20 P&G rebate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy K - Thanks for the update. Great shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Jeri, will you (also) link this blog to CVS page so it will be easier to check comments for weekend shopping. Pleaseeee. Thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi coupon.girl - I put both the 20% off and 30% off under CVS coupon when you click on the CVS tab at the top of the page. I also included links on this week's deals.

    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete