Contact Me






Sunday, November 28, 2010

Walgreens Friends & Family Discount - Wednesday, December 1st

If you haven't shopped at Walgreens yet this week, you will want to wait.

Wednesday, December 1st is Friends & Family Day.  Receive 15% off in-store purchases and 20% off all Walgreens and W Brand products.  Print your Walgreens Friends & Family Coupon.

You will need to check out at the photo or beauty counter.  Give your coupon to the cashier before you check out.  And, yes you can still use your manufacturer and Walgreens coupons.

Thanks, kas!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, I'll go Wed instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so mad at myself. I went to Wags today because of the 15% off, but I forgot that I needed the coupon to get the 15%. I shopped anyway because by the time I drove home to print the coupon and then back to Wags, it wouldn't have been worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous - I hate that when that happens too. I've acutally gotten to the store only to realise I've left all my coupons at home. Some days .....

    ReplyDelete