Contact Me






Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 11/29/10


This should be an easy week to get dinner on the table for me.  Two leftover meals and frozen pizza on our quick turn around evening.  I put some leftover turkey in the freezer, but since my family loves Thanksgiving dinner, we will have it one more time.

Monday: Leftover chili, biscuits, apple slices

Tuesday: Leftover turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, dressing, frozen veggie, cranberry sauce

Wednesday: Pizza, green salad, fresh pineapple

Thursday: Baked potato soup , celery stick w/ dip, fresh pineapple

Friday: Breakfast as dinner - Omelets, sausage links, hash browns, fruit juice

Saturday: Spicy garlic chicken, steamed rice, egg rolls, broccoli, fresh pineapple

Sunday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn, homemade applesauce

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. That soup sounds wonderful! I will have to make that this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks great. Pizza sounds good after all that Turkey. Thank you for sharing and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kahiki needs to have their chicken bags on sale soon. I'm craving Chinese food and have Kahiki coupons to use up by the end of the year. I'll have leftovers today and tomorrow and make a big pot of chili on Fri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI All -

    Rachel - My family really like baked potato soup. And it's super easy.

    Miz Helen - Thanks for stopping in.

    CJ - I hope so too. A $2 coupon would be good also. I was digging through the freezer to see if I had Kahiki left. I though I did, but all those red bags were Ore-Ida fries. But at least I have a few Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kits left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am out of Kahiki and hoping for a really good sale. I may buy the InnovAsian and try to use $1 WT. I am craving Chinese! Aren't we supposed to receive a coupon for a free bag of Kahiki soon?

    ReplyDelete