Contact Me






Saturday, December 4, 2010

Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 12/5/10

There ended up being THREE coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - SmartSource, Red Plum and General Mills.  And a coupon in Parade Magazine.

$10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week.

Note: The new CVS in South City (Gravois/Chippewa) is still selling the Sunday paper for $1.50.  The new store in Creve Cour might still be at that price too.

A few if my favorite coupons this week - but,  no Simply Juice coupon that other parts of the county might have gotten.

SmartSource
  • B2G1 Hershey's Kisses, Reese's York, Kit Kat or Rolo Bags (not as good as the preview)
  • $3 off Clear Care Solution or Aquify Solution
  • $2.50 off Excedrin PM, 20 ct +
  • $2 off John Frieda Styling Aid
  • $2 off Huggies
  • $2 off Schick Disposable Razors
  • $1 off John Frieda Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $1 off Schick Hydro Shave Gel
  • $1 off Hershey's Bliss Chocolates, 4.5 oz +
  • $1 off Krusteaz Bakery Style Cookie Mix
  • $1 off Cuties 5 lb. box
  • .40 Fleischamnn's Yeast

Red Plum
  • FREE Chocolate Peppermint Bark Doughnut at Kispy Kreme
  • B1G1 Nivea Lip Care product
  • $4 off RevitaLens
  • $10 off $30 Build-A-Bear purchase
  • $1 off Garnier Frutis Hair Care
  • $1 off Nivea Body Wash
  • $1 off All Laundry Detergent
  • $2 off 3 Mars Holiday products

General Mills
  • $1 off Sweet Moments
  • .40 off Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
  • .40 off 2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • .40 off 2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
Parade Magazine
  • 2 FREE 5x& HP photo greeting Cards - available at Walmart
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

Sam's Club is still selling the Sunday Post-Dispatch at a reduced price, $1.50. Dollar Tree and DEAL$ no longer sell the paper.

15 comments:

  1. The free Krisy Kreme will be a nice treat on my way back from CVS tomorrow. The $2 Schick coupon makes for a free 12 pack at Walmart. Now I just need a good sale on the Hershey Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we get the Curel and the Pf Changs coupons? I can't get my paper until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous - $1 off PF Changs, but no Curel.

    I hope I didn't miss it. I was distracted by that free Kripsy Kreme coupon. I keep thinking about that Krispy Kreme in Fenton right next door to McDonalds. I still have a free frappe coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody else not get the GM insert? I need to go through again and make sure I didn't overlook it, but I don't think I got one.

    Hope it's there and I missed it, because I really don't want to have to call the PD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Staci - The GM insert is only 5 or 6 pages. Hopefully you will find it stuck between some other ads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't receive the GM insert either. Got doubles of various circulars I have no use for, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Creve Coeur CVS is still selling the PD for $1.50. I purchased two papers from CVS today.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did anyone else sign up to receive the PD last month when they had the one day sale and Target GC free? I ordered for my mom, signed up for auto pay on my credit card. Was told would receive $50 Target GC. Wellllllll.... Just received the $50 in GC. But haven't received the paper yet! Haven't seen cargo on my card yet either. Not complaining, just curious

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just live a couple of miles from a Krispy Kreme and guess I will have to make a visit. Although after having a marathon Christmas cookie day today sugar doesn't sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grrrrrrr both of mine do not have red plum. dangit stl post dispatch

    ReplyDelete
  11. The $1 Hershey Bliss coupon makes each bag $1.50 at Kmart today thru Tues, they are having double coupon days (limit 5 doubled coupons with $25 grocery/drugstore purchase and ShopRewards card). Or use it at Target to get them for $2.12.
    Krispy Kreme was out of the peppermint bark donuts today but let me subsitute another kind to use the free coupon. Was a nice treat but I really prefer Dunkin Donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi All - I'll be joining everyone calling the PD tomorrow. I got a GM in the delivered paper, but my SmartSource looked like a two year old had decided to help mom clip coupons - it was in shreds.

    Tonya - I heard someone did the PD deal and received there giftcard, but also the paper hadn't started. Call the email Post Dispatch

    314-340-8888 or homedelivery (at) post-dispatch (dot) com

    CJ - Did you do Kmart today? With the $25 purchase requirement, I've pretty much written them off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't care if they deliver the paper or not at this point. I actually was ordering it for her so I could have the coupons.
    I was getting home delivery before then they sent me a thing about auto pay and getting gift cards, they sent the gift cards and the next week stopped delivering and never charged my card. One day I was in Shop N Save and they asked me to sign up to receive delivery and they would give me $10 in SnS gift cards. I paid for my groceries that night and finally started to get the paper again. I figure they will have another promo where I will order it for her and may or may not actually get delivery at her house. =) I am still ahead $50 either way you look at it.
    thanks for the contact info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeri - I knew Kmart had Dew on sale so knew I could reach the $25 minimum. Got 3 Bliss for $1.50 a bag, Gas-X for .99 and free Tic Tacs. Not like the old days of Kmart doubles but it was worth going since CVS is just down the street, I wouldnt have made a separate trip though.

    ReplyDelete