Contact Me






Saturday, December 25, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 12/26/10


I'm including not only prices advertised in the local ad, but prices in a Super Target ad also. I find the regular Targets have these prices for the week too. But, check before you buy to make sure.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 1/01/11 ::

VitaminWater (20 oz) - 1
B1G1 VitaminWater printable coupon
Final price: .50 each wyb 2
+ FREE 6-pack Smartwater wyb (10) 20 oz. VitaminWater (deals advertised in Target's ad)

Coke Products (2 liters) - $1
B3G1 Target printable coupon
Final price: .75 each wyb 4

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion (10 oz) - $2.50
$1.50 Target printable coupon
Final price: $1 each

Eggo Waffles (10 ct) $1.75
$1 off 2 Eggo Products printable coupon
Final price: $1.25 each wyb 2

Pine-sol (48 oz)- $2.49
$1 off Pine-sol printable coupon
Final price: $1.49 each

Desitin (2 oz) - $3
$1 off Desitin printable coupon
Final price: $2 each

GE Reveal Long Life Light Bulbs (4 pack) - $4
$1.50 Target printable coupon
Final price: $2.50 each

Eight O'Clock Coffee (11-12 oz) - $5.29
$2 off 2 Eight O'Clock Coffee printable coupon
Final price: $4.29 each wyb 2

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

9 comments:

  1. Target has "Disposer Care" brand foaming garbage disposal cleaner for $2.84 (4 packets). Specially marked packages have information inside for a full price rebate you can do online. I found the packages in the dish soap section of the store. I also finally found the .98 bottles of Suave shampoo and used 2 $1 Target printables for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a not so nice cashier today who would only let me get one Tide packet for free with a $1 coupon, instead of the 4 I had coupons for. He gave me a couple excuses before I gave up and told him to take 3 of them off. Afterwards I saw on my receipt that he didnt void the other 3 so I headed over to customer service to get my cash back. Gotta watch them every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - I've had better luck at Target lately, but your tip just goes to show - you never know what will happen.

    I still figure what my totally should be before checking out. I don't trust that all my coupons will get rung up. And I can't read Target's receipts at all. I'm impressed you've figured out how to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri - I knew my total should have been around $2.50 so when it showed nearly $6 I knew something went wrong. I didnt bother trying to talk to the cashier at that point, the people at customer service are always nicer so I settled it there. I seem to have coupon problems almost every time I use the express lane, no matter what cashier I get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any sightings or insider info on when STL area Target Holiday Clearance will go 75% off? 90% off? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous - I don't have any insider info at Target. Totally Target has on her blog previous years dates.

    From previous years
    75% off Dec 30 or 31st.
    90% off Jan 2nd to 5th.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great deal for me today. Bag of Lays chips, 6 pk bottled Pepsi and a Game for $20!! If you buy a participating game for $20 you get a free bag of lays and free 6 pk pepsi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny - Woo Hoo! Great deal.

    ReplyDelete