Contact Me






Monday, March 14, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 3/13/11


Here is an update of what is going on with CVS's sales and coupons for the week.

See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
 
  • Magic Coupon Machine  - On Sunday, I receive:  .50 off any Dove Single Candy Bar, $1 off 5 CVS Brand Allergy Items, and .25/2 Snickers, M&M's PB, 3 Musketeers or Milky Way singles.
  • $1.50 off Diet Coke 12-pack Coupon - Be on the lookout for this coupon hanging around the sodas.  But, you'll have to hurry, it expires on 3/15/11.
  • 2 Liter Coke Products - My store was not well stocked on these.  If your store doesn't have much in stock, ask the manager to order more from the local distributor.  Remember, you don't have to purchase all of the ECB deal in one transaction.  Your ECB is triggered when you hit the limit whether it is in one transaction or several.
  • Irish Spring Deodorant -  I haven't heard of any store in the area that got this product in. Make sure you ask for a raincheck.
  • Pepperidge Farm Cookies - Milano's  are on sale for $1, use the .75 coupon from (2/13/11 SS) to pick them up for $0.25.  The cookies on sale are in a little box and not the typical Pepperidge Farm bag.
  • Theraflu - The one on sale is the trial size.  I found the packages hanging on a hook close to the other cold medicines.
If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. I found some slippers on clearance at 90%, so I was able to get my daughter a pair (women's slipper, but in a small size) for $1.50. Paired that with the Tena ECB deal using a $2.50 IPQ and the raincheck for the Oral-B battery op toothbrushes, paid with $15 in ECBs and received $9.99 (Tena), $6 (Oral-B) and $1 (bag tag). Couldn't find the TheraFlu in cold section or travel area, but it didn't fit in with my totals anyway, so I didn't bother asking. Got a raincheck for the NutriSkin (which is fine with me b/c I am hoping a higher dollar Q comes out for this again) and forgot to look for the Irish Spring.

    I may have to go back and see if I can snag some cookies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Milano cookies are always $2.19 when I check and of course this week I dont check and they are on sale, and CVS is too far away to make another trip. Oh well, I do have Girls Scout cookies so I wont starve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Staci - Great deal on the slippers!

    Hi CJ - The Milano's I found on sale for $1 weren't the regular bag, but a box. My receipt says they regularly sell for $1.99. I didn't compare the number of cookies per different packaging, but I think what I bought was 7 ct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove candy bars were .99 with a B2G1 sale in store, so using the coupon machine .50 AND the MC from awhile ago of .75/2, you should get 3 dove candy bars for .75! plan to go back tomorrow and try this one since I forgot something on my list anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri - Yup the 7 ct box is usually $2.19 at my CVS, way too much for 7 cookies, even as yummy as they are!

    ReplyDelete