Contact Me






Friday, March 18, 2011

FREE Milk wyb 3 Kellogg's Cereal Catalina Deal


This Catalina coupon offer is at both Shop 'n Save and Schnucks.

Buy (3) or more Kellogg's Cereals (8.7 oz. or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
Between 3/18/11 and 4/09/11
Save up to $3.59 on (1) Gallon of Milk (any brand, any flavor)
On future order with coupon

Be on the lookout for peelies on some boxes of Kellogg's for $1 off fresh fruit, and specially marked boxes with $5 off coupons inside. 

The $5 worth off coupon in Kellogg's boxes could vary a bit.  Reader Tim received the following coupons with a 3/13/12 expiration date.
  • $1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereals
  • $1 off Pop-Tarts, 12 ct.
  • $1 off Dozen Eggs
  • + more
Thanks, Tim and Sadina!

7 comments:

  1. Jeri,
    I got this cat at Dierberg's as well. It was last week and I can't remember what I bought to trigger it...yogurt maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a tear pas Q at Walmart for $2 off gallon of milk wyb 3 kellogg's cereal. That would pair nicely as well. Kind of like double dipping on the milk.

    If anyone has priced cereals other than those in ad, can you please
    post prices here?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know if this can be done more than once in a transaction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All

    audannava - Are the dates at Deirbergs the same as SNS and Schnucks?

    Staci - I'm not sure you could use the tearpad coupon and Catalina on the sale gallon of milk. They are both manufacuter coupons. Schnucks has some cereal on sale for $1.77 through Sunday - Smorz, Eggo, Rice Kispies, Cinnabon, Cocoa Krispies and Corn Flakes

    Momma2_7blessing - I haven't heard. The only way we know is if someone tests the deal and sees if it stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the $1/2 kellogs from the paper and a $.50 off rice krispies along with a peelie $1 fruit wyb 3 cereal at schnucks - $5.31 for for 3 boxes of rice krispies and a watermelon ($3). Got back th cat for free milk next time.
    I think you could use the milk tearpad Q during the trans that you bought the cereal and then use the cat for buying the cereal later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, that's what I was planning, pixie_bit! Buy 3 boxes, use $2 off milk, kellogg's Qs, free marshmallow wyb rice krispies, $1 off produce if I find one and receive cat for free milk next trip!

    I just noticed that the cat runs until 4/9, so I think I'll wait and hope for good prices on cereals we'd prefer.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Staci - Sorry, I was thinking you wanted to use both coupon for the free milk. I should have know better.

    ReplyDelete