Contact Me






Saturday, April 9, 2011

CVS Deals - Week of 4/10/11


Prices for  April 10 - 16, 2011

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups. 

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: 3 Day Sale - Sunday, Monday & Tuesday Only ::

Super Miracle Bubbles (16 oz) - $1.99
Get  $1.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

Russel Stover Single Egg (1 oz) or Chocolate Bunny (.875 oz) - .74
Get a .74 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters or Kung Kzh Hamsters - B1B1


:: FREE or Better This Week ::

Spend $20 get $10 ECB wyb Lysol, Air Wick or Finish Products
Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit - $6
$4 off Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit printable coupon

Deal Idea
Buy (4) Ultra Air Wick Freshmatic Kit @ $6.00 = $24.00
Use (4) $4 Air Wick printable coupons -$16.00  (You'll need access to 2 computers to print 4 coupons)
Get a $10 ECB
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupons and ECB


:: Cheap This Week ::

B1G1 Brut Deodorant - online price starting at $3.49
$1- 4/10/11 SS (use 2)
Final price: As low as .75 each wyb 2
Price at the store you shop might vary from online prices

Werther's Candy (4.5-6 oz) - $1.50
.75 off Werther's Original - 3/13/11 SS
Final price: .75 each

Xtra 2x Laundry Detergent (28 loads) - $1.49 (limit 5)

All Laundry Detergent 2x Ultra (28 to 32 loads) - $3.99
$1 - 4/10/11 RP
Final price: $2.99 each


See more CVS deals at Living Rich with Coupons. Thanks, Cindy!

10 comments:

  1. There are also $4 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit printable coupons at airwick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deal Idea
    Buy (4) Ultra Air Wick Freshmatic Kit @ $6.00 = $24.00
    Use (4) $4 Air Wick printable coupons -$16.00 (You'll need access to 2 computers to print 4 coupons)
    Get a $10 ECB
    Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupons and ECB

    Ok, I'm a little confused on how this works. So I would have to pay 8 dollars, right? Because 24-16= 8

    Please help, I'm new to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous...you get 10$ back so you are ahead by 2$, you pay up front and get $10 back...does that help>?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Judy!

    Hi new CVS shopper - Like Mary said, you will pay $8, but you'll get back $10 in ECBs. You can spend those ECBs on almost anyting in the store.

    The best way to shop at CVS is use your ECBs to purchase products that also have an ECB offer. It's possible to keep rolling those ECBs each week and walk out of CVS with a bag of merchandise that you paid pocket change for.

    Keep asking questions. It's the only way you learn this crazy world of couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going through my coupons and I found the $4 Airwick Freshmatic coupon in the 3/20/11 SS insert. Way too late and makes me feel bad because I could only print (2) $4 coupons in my computer and won't be able to do the deal (I thought), I used yesterday my $5 off $40 Facebook coupon and used up ALL my EBs on milk and other stuff . And I saw some Airwicks on the shelf yesterday also. :I :(

    Anyway, I hope this info helps someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to CVS today and they got a few of the Airwick freshmatic from the back for me (I asked if they had more) - I got the "freshmatic Compact i motion in relaxation lavendar and chamomile scent" it is .8 oz. I used 2 of the $4 printable Qs and 2 of the "any airwick freshamtic" from the 3/20 SS. Mine rang up at $5 each - yes, I told the cashier I thought they should be $6 he said no they were $5 and that my Qs were just fine for the products I was purchasing. I ended up paying just at $4 oop and got a $10 EB.
    Another great deal with this EB offer is the Electrsol Gelpacs and Lysol - Buy 5 Electrosol at $3, 2 Lysol toilet gel for $2.50 each, use a $1/2 printable (lysol website) for the toilet bowl gel, and 5 $.75/1 MCs for the electrosol - if you count the EB, you end up paying just 5.75 for all 7 products, or around $.82 each! Probably a good thing for me there is a limit of 1 on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got the same deal that Jeri got. The cashier even had the bubbles and candy that were free after ECBs to the purchase. All in all i walked out with 13.74 in ECBs and only paid 6.75. Thats a great day in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi early8 - Great job shopping!

    ReplyDelete