Contact Me






Monday, April 4, 2011

New Printable Airwick Coupons - Use at CVS Next Week for Money-Maker

You'll  want to print the new  Airwick coupons now to use at CVS next week. 

Here's the deal starting Sunday, April 10th

Spend $20 get a $10 ECB when you buy selected Lysol, Air Wick or Finish Products

Buy (4) Ultra Air Wick Freshmatic Kit @ $6.00 = $24.00
Use (4) $4 Air Wick Freshmatic Strater Kit printable coupons -$16.00
Get a $10 ECB
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupons and ECB

You can print two coupons per computer.  You'll need access to two computers to print the four coupons you'll need.

Thanks, Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons!

5 comments:

  1. Use the $4 off Freshmatic Ultra coupon at Dollar General to get the entire unit (w/a refill) for just $.50! That's good through next Monday. My DG has them on an endcap.

    http://ourfrugalhappylife.blogspot.com/2011/03/dollar-general-wow-savings-329-411.html

    Walmart has the same thing in their ad this week for 4.98 this week, so .98 after coupon.

    *Nice deals for those of us who don't have CVS! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysol Freshmatic will also be included in the deal but my CVS doesnt seem to have those. Will see if I can print 2 more Airwick but I doubt CVS will have 4 of them when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Emily! We went a long time in St Louis without a CVS, I know how it feels.

    Hi CJ - Think positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri - I'm "positive" they wont have 4 Airwicks at my store :) But just in case they do, I now have 4 coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ, that's funny...and I agree with you. :)

    ReplyDelete