Contact Me






Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Coupon Inserts - 4/24/11


There are NO coupon inserts in this Sunday's paper.

NO $10 off $50 Thursday at Shop 'n Save.

I hope everyone is safe, has a roof over their heads, and weren't at the airport last night.

I can hardly pull myself away from the TV this morning.  It is  hard to comprehend what kind of damage some neighborhoods have from last nights storms.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in New Melle,  North County, and Granite City.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Jeri and pray everyone is okay. My daughters good friends lost everything. Thier home is destroyed. They lived across from Pattonville High School. The damage there is extensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just horrible many prayers...wondering if we could help with donations from our stockpiles...just don't know when they would need these items, right now it looks like much clean up needed....Jeri do you want to sponsor a Couponstl donation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly in West CountyApril 23, 2011 at 6:02 PM

    I LOVE that idea. It would be nice to show that we care in a tangible way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All - From what I've heard, cash is the most needed item for the charitable organizations helping residents affected by the tordado. The United Way.

    United Way Tordado Relief: 1-866-444-7669.

    If anyone know of a specific organiztion collecting specific supplies please let me know.

    ReplyDelete