Contact Me






Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shop 'n Save Price Check - Week of 4/17/11

On a week with a good ad, and a $10 off $50 Thursday, I know lots of people are planning their shopping trips.  I am too. Check out the rest of this week's Shop 'n Save deals .

Many readers have been kind enough to check on some prices and report back.  Here is a list of what they have found.  If you have additional info, please leave a commnet.


McCormick Seasonings - $1
$1 - 3/13/11 RP
.75 - 4/10/11 RP
Final price: Free to .25 each
Thursday price: Free to .05 each
(Thanks Rhonda!)

Purina Beyond Cat Food - $2.48
$2 - 4/17/11 SS
Final price: .48 each
Thursday price: FREE
(Thanks, Rhonda!)

Propel Zero - .50
$1 off 2 - 2/13/11 SS
Final price: FREE
(Thanks, Janet and Pam!)

Philly Cooking Creme - $2
$1.50 - 3/06/11 SS
Final price: .50 each
Thursday price: $.10 each
Note:  This prices doesn't seem consistent between stores.  Your store might or might not have it price at $2 this week.
(Thanks, Rhonda!)

Creamette Quick Cook Pasta - $1
.55 - 4/10/11 SS
Final price: .45 each
Thursday price: .25 each
(Thanks, Rhonda!)

Mission Tortilla Chips - $1.88
$1.50 off 2 Tear pad coupon (if you have this in your coupon stash)
Final price: $1.13 each wyb 2
Thursday price: .75 each wyb 2
(Thanks, JB!)

Grande Tortilla Chips - $2.50
$1 - 4/17/11 SS
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each
+ Be on the lookout for $1.50 off beef wyb 2 Grande peelie coupons on some packages.
(Thanks, JB and Staci!)

Eggo Fiber Plus Waffles - $2.50
$1 Eggo Fiber Plus printable coupon (no longer available)
.75 - 4/17/11 RP
Final price: $1.50 to $1.75 each
Thursday price: $1 to $1.25 each
(Thanks, Megan!)

Kraft Catalina Coupon - Does not stack.  You'll only get (1) $5 coupon if you buy 10 Kraft products or more.  (Thanks, Megan!)

9 comments:

  1. Sammy said....
    Some more prices and/or CATS I saw when I went last night:

    -Coke 12pks 4/$12.88 after CPN 4/$10.88
    -Pepsi 12pks 4/$11.88 after CPN 4/$9.88
    -Digiorono for One Pizzas $3.28 (CAT Buy 3, Get $2)
    -Dunkin Donuts Coffee - $6.98
    -Marie's Salad Dressing $2.98 (CAT Buy 2 Get $2)
    -Honey Bunches of Oats (Raisin Medley only) $4.17 (so not priced at $2 like the other Honey Bunches of Oats)
    -Edwards Pie Singles - $2.88
    -Fuse Drinks - $1
    -Oreo Fudge Creams -$2.78 (so they may be part of the Kraft deal since it says assorted varieties and they are the same price as the regular Oreos)
    -Touch of Philly Shredded Cheese - $1.78 (so may be included in the Kraft deal, because it is the same price as the regular and it says assorted varieties in the ad)
    -Minute Rice (14oz.) - $1.68 (the larger size had $1 peelies for both the larger and 14oz size)


    My mom and I will be going out at midnight today, so I will let you know if the Fudge Oreos and Touch of Philly Shredded cheeses are working for the Kraft Cat.

    Thanks Jeri for all that you do! I recommended to the Shop n Save manager at my store last night to start following you so he knows what to order more of, he said that sometimes they order a lot but they only get in what the company gives them....but he did seem interested (so maybe he will start following) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted $.55 off any Mission product peelies on a lot of Mission products, so still makes for a pretty good deal even if you don't have the $1.50/2 tearpad Q.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went last night and got the touch of philly shredded cheese... 10 of them to be exact and cata printed for me just fine. So it is definitely included in the kraft deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy said...
    Thanks Jewel...I'm glad its included!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning to All,

    Once Again-Thank You to everyone for helping out in making this weeks shopping so much easier.

    Sammy what a great way to help out your store. Hopefully your manager will take your offer and head here.

    And just to let you guys know-We do have a few SNS Corp followers =) And If they are reading-A Huge Thank You to SNS for allowing some of us to shop the way we do =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sammy for the additional prices and Cat info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammy said....

    Well, I bought the Fudge Oreos today with the Kraft deal and my Cat didn't print, since it was midnight, the CS desk was closed but after my cashier checked that the ounces were included in the sale add (11.3) she wrote at the top that the CAT didn't print so I could come back later today to pick it up.

    I also found a couple rebate forms Budweiser $6 off a $10 purchase of beef and on the same one a $10 prepaid gift card for any patio furniture purchase of $148 or more (which is great because my mom just bought this gazebo thing for her back porch) also a Landshark rebate for $6 off more than $6 purchase of Tortilla Chips, Salsa, lemons, limes, avacados, ice, (and some other Cinco de Mayo type items).

    ALSO....ran into a follower of yours Jeri, I saw that she had the "couponing" items and asked which blog she followed she said "STL Coupon" I was like "ME TOO!" it's always neat seeing a follower out in the "field."

    OH....something else to look for I found some margarita mixes, I can't remember the name but it was 1800 something (they are a new product), anyways they are $2.99 and they had $3 off instant coupons hanging from them, the computer must be programmed to count that as alcohol because I watched my total on my first transaction and it didn't go down until the last item was scanned (if they were included it would have gone down a long time before), but still I can't wait to try it, I love margaritas, now I just need some tequila and I'll be ready to go for Cinco de Mayo!!

    Thanks again Jeri for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sammy - Thank you for the update. Which store did you shop at? I'm always looking for beer rebates and it seems like my store is always out of them.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sammy said....

    Arnold!

    ReplyDelete