Contact Me






Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 5/2/11


My son again has four baseball games scheduled this week, so dinner plans need to be quick and easy.  When the family gets home at 7:30, no one seems to care what's for dinner -  as long as it's quick. 

Monday:  Honey mustard chicken wraps, fries

Tuesday: Ham & cheese omelets, orange juice

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, long grain & wild rice,

Thursday:  Hamburgers, sweet potato fries

Friday: Grilled Italian sausage, grilled onions

Saturday:  Dinner out

Sunday: Pork chops, baked potatoes, frozen veggie

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. I made a plan this week! Yeah.
    S: buffalo chicken sandwiches and fries
    M: Brinner
    T: Pear and Proscuitto pizza
    W: steak and polenta
    T: Fajitas with leftover steak
    F: BLTs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcella - Pear and Proscuitto Pizza sound really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a busy but good week! I made Green chicken gyros with tzatziki last night, black bean burgers with chipotle ketchup tomorrow, and we're having a huge Cinco de Mayo feast on thursday with pork tacos and a million sides!

    And to Marcella above me - my favorite pizza restaurant serves a Brie, Pear, and Proscuitto pizza!! It's my favorite one and is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy at Every Little Thing - Your pictures of Green Chicken Pitas look really yummy!

    Maybe when the youngest goes to college I'll become a Foodie instead of just get dinner on the table cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used my mangoes tonight with my chicken. Yummy over rice! Thanks for the idea Marcella!

    ReplyDelete