Contact Me






Monday, May 30, 2011

Schnucks Deals: 5/31/11 - 6/05/11



Schnucks Coupon Match-Ups

Except for the Post Cereal Catlina offer, there  is nothing too exciting on sale this week at Schnucks  - even with the 10 for $10 sale.  I'm hoping some new printable coupons at the first of the month will will improve the situation.

The best deals at Schnucks never get advertised. If you find a great deal, please leave a comment.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.
If you're outside the St Louis area check Schnucks' Double Coupon Policy for your area.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad HERE.

:: Post Cereal Catalina Deal ::
Get a $5 Coupon good for your next order when you buy (5) participating Post Cereals

Select Post Cereal - $1.88
Marshmallow, Fruity, or Coco Pebbles, Alpha Bits, Original Honeycomb, Golden Crisp, Raisin Bran or Pebbles Treats
Final cost after Catalina Coupon: $0.88 each


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks - $1
$1 off 2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dog - 5/11/11 SS
= $0.50 each after coupon

Suddenly Salad - $1
$1 off 2 Coupon in GM Spring Savings Coupon Book
= $0.50 each after coupon

Fuze - $1
$1 off 2 - 4/10/11 SS
= $0.50 each after coupon

Betty Crocker Tuna, Chicken or Hamburger Helper - $1
$1 off 3 coupon in GM Spring Savings Coupon Book
.75 off 3 - 4/17/11 SS and 5/01/11 SS and 5/22/11 SS
= .67 to .75 each after coupon

Yoplait Greek Yogurt (6 oz) - $1
.60 off 2 - 4/17/11 SS
= $0.70 each after coupon

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits - $1
4-5 ct. package or 10 ct. Grands Jr. Golden Layers
.40 off 3 Grands - 3/13/11 SS (expires 6/04) and 4/17/11 SS (doubled)
= $0.73 each after coupon

Knorr Rice or Pasta Side Dishes - $1
.50 off 2 - 5/22/11 RP
= $0.75 each after coupon

Old Orchard Juice Cocktails (12 oz. concentrate) - $1
$1 off 4 Old Orchard Concentrates printable coupon
= $0.75 each after coupon

Diet Pepsi or Pepsi (2 liters) - $1.25
$1 off 4 with in-store coupon
= $1 each after coupon

Coffee-Mate Refrigerated Flavored Coffee Creamer (16 oz) - $2
.55 off Coffee-Mate printable copuon
= $1.45 after coupon

Ball Park Franks (14-16 oz) - $2
Regular, Lite or Bun Size
.75 off 2 - 5/01/11 RP (expires 6/04)
= $1.63 each after coupon

Smart Ones Entrees or Deserts - $2
$3 off 10 Smart Ones printable coupon
$1 off 5 Smart Ones printable coupon
= $1.70 to $1.80 each after coupon

Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes - $2
.50 off 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes printable coupon
.50 off 2 - 5/01/11 SS and 5/22/11 SS
= $1.75 each after coupon

Nutella (13 oz) - $3
$1 - 3/17/11 RP 3/27/11 RP
= $2 after coupon

V8 100% Vegetable Juice (46 oz) - $2.50
$1 off 2 V8 100% Vegetable Juice printable coupon HERE and HERE
= $2 each after coupon

Chi-Chi's Salsa (24 oz) - $2.50
.50 - 5/15/11 SS
= $2 after coupon

Smart Ones Bistro Selections Entrees - $2.50
$3 off 10 Smart Ones printable coupon
$1 off 5 Smart Ones printable coupon
= $2.20 to $2.30 after coupon

North Star Ice Cream Sandwiches (12 ct) - $3
.50 off North Star Novelty printable copuon
= $2.50 after coupon

Pompeian Olive Oil (32 oz) - $7.99
Pure, Extra Virgin or Extra Light
$1 off Pompeian Olive Oil printable coupon
= $6.99 after coupon


:: Other Good Deals ::

HoneySuckle Frozen Turkey Breast - $1.49 lb. (limit 2)

Fresh Express Cole Slaw (10-16 oz) - $1
Broccoli Crowns - $1 lb.
Celery - $1 stalk
Green Leaf, Red Leaf or Romaine Lettuce - $1 lb.
Mangoes - $1 each

7 Up or Dr Pepper (2 liters) - $1

27 comments:

  1. Schnucks has a new promotion out right now where you can watch 14 short videos and then receive and emailed coupon for $10/$50. The coupon I received has no restrictions but does expire 06/02, so not much time to use it! The game ends Sunday, July 3, so you may want to wait to watch the videos until there's a good sale week. ;)

    http://www.tvscratchgames.com/qualityville/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry, it does exclude gift cards and lottery, and items prohibited by law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Courtney - I keep waiting for a really good week to watch the videos and print my coupon. But, the program might be over before that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone know if the Post catalina stacks or if the Solo catalina deal is still working and priced at $2? I am wondering if I want to use my $10/$50 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check your coupon stash. I have several blinkie coupons my kids had collected for 75c off fruity/cocoa pebbles treats. They expire today though. I hope I can get there this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JB - I wish I could help with your questions, but I don't have clue on either.

    Hi Gloria - Thanks! Your .75 coupons make for a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a $1 off any 1 Marzetti salad dressing. In the 5/22 smart source. Right now they are on sale 10 for 10 at schnucks. Should make for some free dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous - The coupon you mentioned won't work. The coupons avaialbe for Marzetti Dressing are for either Simply Dressed or refrigerated dressing. The 16 oz. product is the bottle in the grocery asile. I checked Marzetti's webstie there is no Marzetti dressing in the produce dept. in 16 oz.

    I'm bummed. I love Marzetti Simply Dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the coupon was suggesting to get the refrigerated one. Not saying you had to buy that one. Since it didn't state any certain size or that it had to be the refrigerated one. Kind how they will have a big tide bottle on a coupon. But if it says any tide. You can use it on a trial size one. Now i feel bad for using it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Pebbles Treats were not coded into the Catalina at the LSL Schnucks. Customer Service printed it for me (using Cocoa Pebbles cereal) because it was clearly advertised to be part of the deal. I was able to get 10 boxes for $2.12 after taxes, net of Catalinas. Thank you, Jeri, and my kids thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was nice of your schnucks to print you a catalina mine took my number and told me they would have Catalina call me tomorrow. We have the worst customer service at mine. This was after the lady told me she does not have time to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria, did you buy all 10 together, or split it into 2 transactions?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was in two transactions. Both the cashier and the customer service person handled it very well. CS also mentioned that she will call Catalina to alert them to the issue. Hooray for Lake Saint Louis Schnucks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. got a cat advertisement for P&G buy 25$ get 10$ cat valid from 6/5-6/14

    JB....the solo cat should be working until 6/12....the price is no longer 2$ that ended on 5/29 the price now is 2.79

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi All

    Anonymous - If it was just the picture of the refrigerated dressings, I would use it on the bottles in the grocery asiles too. I'm hoping when they get the new coding up and running it will solve lots of problems of which products the coupon is really for.

    Gloria - That is great customer service at the Lake ST Louis Store.

    Disney on a Budget - It sounds like it's time to call corporate. I'm sure they would like to know of employees that don't have the time to deal with customers.

    Thanks Sadina! - Is there any more clues of which P&G products are included in the Cat, or is all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I used the hot dog coupon last week at SNS for the turkey hot dogs it beeped & she had to manually put in in, but I emailed Oscar Mayer & they said it said any hot dogs so it will work & apologized

    ReplyDelete
  17. I rechecked my Marzetti coupon...it just says save $1 on ANY Marzetti dressing and doesn't specify the size or kind. It does indicate you can find them in the produce section but still doesn't say they SHOULD be the refridgerated kind. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachelstl - Thanks for the head up the Oscar Myer Dog coupon is beeping. And contacting Oscar Mayer.

    Hi Eve - I'm at a loss with the Marzetti coupon. I really don't like the ambiquity on this coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jeri....no other clues besides that...i guess we will have to wait and see....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I emailed CS and they said the Post deal does NOT stack. :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tried to buy the Marzetti dressing and the register, of course, beeped. The clerk in Chesterfield had the manager call Corporate. Since the coupon does say ANY, the clerk said she would take the coupon but that I would have to keep getting back in line to buy the five I had selected. I took one and left.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Anon for the update. I've got a lot of dressing from the Ken's Deal and Kraft cat at Shop N Save last week...may just skip the headache on the Marzetti dressing this time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anon, what was the clerk's explanation why you have to keep getting back in line to buy the five Marzetti dressings you selected? :(

    Oscar Mayer Q is a beeper also?!! ... Now, am having second thoughts of making a walk to Schnucks. I don't like dealing with the CS people at Hampton. Most of them always act as if I'm trying to steal something when I have Cat/coupon issues. :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so mad I was at the Zumbehl location today and I didn't get the catalina printed! I bought 6 of the Post brand cereals listed. Any suggestions on what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh and when I was there I picked up the Kraft bbq on sale 10/$10 and one of them had a coupon $2 of the purchase of a koolaid/country time mix that is on sale for $2.50 when you buy 2 kraft bbq sauce. Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kelly - If the store wouldn't help you with your Catalina call Catalina Marketing (877) 210-1917, option 1. Wait at least 24 hours before you call them and have your reciept in hand. They can look at your purchase data from thier end and will mail you a Catalina.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Oscar Mayer one beeped at SNS....I hate that they picture the expensive ones, but say any on the coupon. I plan on buying a bunch to use my coupons & my $10/$50 hopefully it goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete