Contact Me






Monday, June 27, 2011

CVS: FREE Pringles Grab and Go

Several readers are reporting they received a $1 off Pringles Grab and Go coupon from  the Magic Coupon Machine at CVS.  If you are lucky enough to get this coupon, you can pick up a can for  FREE

Pringles Grab and Go - $1.00
$1 CVS coupon from Magic Coupon Machine
= FREE

You might have to hunt a bit for this product at your store.  At one store they were by the door near a cooler and another with the seasonal food items.

Thanks, KC and Maureen!

3 comments:

  1. No Pringles coupon for me today at the Clayton/Clarkson CVS. I thought maybe the coupon machine at a different location would like me, but no such luck :( Its a nice store though and I got 2 Honest teas and 3 Lipton teas for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - I didn't get a coupon either. I think they have my card coded as "she dosen't spend enough money".

    Thanks, Ok though. I love the deals I get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - CVS doesnt like people who dont spend money? Darn, I'm out out of luck then :)
    Before I got up to the register the cashiers were talking about a customer who comes in a lot and tries to use her coupons wrong. One of the cashiers exclaimed "She wants everything for free!". I was thinking "Nothing wrong with that!!" but I didnt say anything. I held my breath as they rang up my 5 free teas :)

    ReplyDelete