Contact Me






Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Schnucks - Chiquita Rebate

Schnucks is offering a rebate when you purchase Chiquita products.  Look for the rebate form at the stores.  I found them with the Chiquita Duo products.

Chiquita "3 on 3 Soccer Challenge"

Receive a $5 Schnucks Gift Card, by mail, with your purchase of $5 worth of either Chiquita Fruit Bites, Chiquita Duos or Chiquita Bananas.  The form is also an entry into a $500 Schnucks gift card giveaway.
  • Purchase needs to made between June 13th and 19th, 2011. 
  • Rebate form and cash register with qualifying purchases circled needs to be submitted by June 24th. 
  • Offer good while supplies last.
Chiquita at Schnucks this week:
  • Chiquita Bites - $1 each
  • Chiquita Duos - $1.50 each
  • Chiquita Bananas - I forgot to look for the price
Thanks, Eve!

9 comments:

  1. I know where I'm buying my bananas for my Banana/Nutella crepes!
    (If anyone is going to the Botanical Gardens tomorrow night for the Whitaker Jazz Fest, make sure to look for my food truck, Holy Crepe!, on Tower Grove Ave. across from the new entrance) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the bananas are around 0.57lb at least they were like 2 days ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schnuck's on Arsenal had them for .54/lb I believe. They were pretty much cleared out of bananas. When I arrived, I went straight to CS to inquire about the form and she had no idea what I was talking about - nor did the produce guy. But when I went to get bananas, the forms were sitting right there on the display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole! How exciting you're the Holy Crepe! food truck. Are you going to be at Whitaker Jazz Fest every week?

    I'm always amazed at how little store employees know about what deals are going on in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wasnt there a coupon a couple weeks ago for the chiquita duos? seems like there was, but now i cant find it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara - There was a Buy 3 get 1 free coupon on Duos recently, I dont know which insert. It expires 6-18-11. So buy 4, pay $4.50 and submit for the $5 gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5-22 SS Buy 3 get 1 free coupon on Duos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info on which insert the coupon was in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info, I found my coupons! Now off to Schnucks...

    ReplyDelete